**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by NLV esq

drdzbb.jpg

i like this one much more than the last one you posted.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

photo_large_172_49a690548af5b_1235652692.jpg

bobby been stylin as of late.
were you talking about this bobby? if so, you're right. he's also making crazy money right now. that deal he has for BLU KOLLA DREAMSthrough EMI/Capitol has him rolling in the money. i don't know how he got it but he was blessed big time. he must have known he was going to have a greatfirst week 'cause he came in three months ago and bought those earrings and about a month ago he bought that G Shock 6900...this is all on top of the BluKolla Dreams piece we made for him, the BV piece we remade for him recently, and the bracelet we're remaking for him right now.

Originally Posted by Untitled

that joint is officially top 3rd piece in the game right now....
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

main.php

[h2]Gorilla Zoe Listening Party @ Zoo Atlanta

main.php
[/h2]

Alright, here's the breakdown of the Gorilla Cage:

Total Weight: 850grams (Gorilla & Cage together).
Carat Weight: Cage & Sign - 71.85carats, Gorilla - 66.50carats.

The chain weighs 300grams. He has owned it for a while now...it just shows that a good solid franco can last you a lifetime
smile.gif
. We had been working on thispiece for a while but when his album was pushed back it just sat in the safe 'cause no one wanted it to be seen 'til something big like this AlbumListening Party. Now you guys can see why Zoe had so much black/white jewelry recently but had his white/cognac red/canary spinning pieces on.

top 3rd? I do appreciate the compliment, but what are the other 2 in front of it? Everyone that sees this one talks about how it's the best most detailedpiece they've ever seen. Here's a picture of the back of the gorilla when it's out of the cage:
C%20-%20resized.jpg

The Spinning piece idea was Zahir's and the Cage was my idea. I really love the spinning pieces a lot.
Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

l_d92a66c828154b228d241f068f16c218.jpg

l_5c7ebceb8cd7461e9e4fa9e11a09a41b.jpg

The next person you guys will see with crazy jewelry coming from us will be T-Pain. Give it about two months and he'll be competing with Zoe real hard!He more than doubled Zoe's budget and he'll be working Lil' Jon hard too.

Im weary of t-pain....duke got mad pieces but they range from "ok" to totally wack...

Ya should do him the favor and repair his KonVict chain since I seen it broken it pics

The other day.

Originally Posted by NLV esq

WOW !!! SO I have to back to the drawing board and come up with a new T-Shirt this summer....DAM YOU JONAS !!!!

m9rup1.jpg

25qx1k3.jpg

Didn't Supreme have the same type of shirt. I believe they had a championship ring shirt if my memory serves me correct

...yeah, but they're all biting off vintage shirts

I had the shirt with all the Giants superbowl rings

I think at one point they even had fakes being airbrushed

one ill shirt LRG did for the crew in that swag I seen

they had they whole crew drawn up like them old school cartoon caricturatures with the big heads like the dream team tees and all that. It was dope

More people need to make those bang bang mossinate Jacob Jesus (like the one that sold on ebay for under a grand) can make a whole lot of bread off theserappers lol.

They need to put a Bounty out on Plies Jeweler for all that BS.

so im guessin tpain bringin at least 100 stacks to the table , im expecting one of the greatest pieces of all time! all his old pieces are terrible so at leasthes gonna step it up now...

Originally Posted by moyopoyo

Originally Posted by Untitled

that joint is officially top 3rd piece in the game right now....
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

main.php

[h2]Gorilla Zoe Listening Party @ Zoo Atlanta

main.php
[/h2]

Alright, here's the breakdown of the Gorilla Cage:

Total Weight: 850grams (Gorilla & Cage together).
Carat Weight: Cage & Sign - 71.85carats, Gorilla - 66.50carats.

The chain weighs 300grams. He has owned it for a while now...it just shows that a good solid franco can last you a lifetime
smile.gif
. We had been working on this piece for a while but when his album was pushed back it just sat in the safe 'cause no one wanted it to be seen 'til something big like this Album Listening Party. Now you guys can see why Zoe had so much black/white jewelry recently but had his white/cognac red/canary spinning pieces on.

top 3rd? I do appreciate the compliment, but what are the other 2 in front of it? Everyone that sees this one talks about how it's the best most detailed piece they've ever seen. Here's a picture of the back of the gorilla when it's out of the cage:
C%20-%20resized.jpg
Damn... That +@*+ is motivation right there.
pimp.gif

I gotta start TRAPPIN hard...

As I stare @ Zoe's peice and Birdmans setup I am watching DEA on SPIKE.... Glory days of trapping are gone, best get your $ legit..

They turned arresting drug dealers into a reality show..

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Does this dude baby have an oil pump tattooed on his head?

they said he invested money in something involving oil production w/ some arabs and they sold it and he made a nice chunk of change

Originally Posted by aznjmacan

As I stare @ Zoe's peice and Birdmans setup I am watching DEA on SPIKE.... Glory days of trapping are gone, best get your $ legit..

They turned arresting drug dealers into a reality show..
crazy world someone I knew was on the show.

Damn... That +@*+ is motivation right there.
pimp.gif

I gotta start TRAPPIN hard...
i really hope that was sarcasm.

my dudes really need to stop this mess.........i know too many people.........too many. either dead, jail........or cant get a legit job to save their lifenow.

i personally do not know any success stories........it all falls down. the cycles sick.

Back
Top Bottom