**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by CashoutKeith

Originally Posted by aznjmacan

As I stare @ Zoe's peice and Birdmans setup I am watching DEA on SPIKE.... Glory days of trapping are gone, best get your $ legit..

They turned arresting drug dealers into a reality show..
crazy world someone I knew was on the show.

They cant lock you up for D you already sold.. I was able to buy about 20gs worth of jewelry from my hustle, n guess what? I wont be buying anymore unless Iget a good legit job.

"looking at the watch like it was a bad investment"....Jeezy

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Does this dude baby have an oil pump tattooed on his head?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by moyopoyo

Originally Posted by Untitled

that joint is officially top 3rd piece in the game right now....
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

main.php

[h2]Gorilla Zoe Listening Party @ Zoo Atlanta

main.php
[/h2]

Alright, here's the breakdown of the Gorilla Cage:

Total Weight: 850grams (Gorilla & Cage together).
Carat Weight: Cage & Sign - 71.85carats, Gorilla - 66.50carats.

The chain weighs 300grams. He has owned it for a while now...it just shows that a good solid franco can last you a lifetime
smile.gif
. We had been working on this piece for a while but when his album was pushed back it just sat in the safe 'cause no one wanted it to be seen 'til something big like this Album Listening Party. Now you guys can see why Zoe had so much black/white jewelry recently but had his white/cognac red/canary spinning pieces on.

top 3rd? I do appreciate the compliment, but what are the other 2 in front of it? Everyone that sees this one talks about how it's the best most detailed piece they've ever seen. Here's a picture of the back of the gorilla when it's out of the cage:
C%20-%20resized.jpg

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom