**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by NLV esq

Here is some of mine and oo206oo's work.
fd6q88.jpg
WTEFF?!? Be afraid........
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by smilezkidd15

REMEMBER HOW THIS DUDE Q WAS THE MAIN ONE ASKING EEEEEEEEVERYBODY WHERE TO COP THE JESUS? NOW YOU WANNA LAUGH CAUSE NOBODY PUT YOU ON? YOU MUST BE CRAZY. REALITY CHECK, YOUR NOT A DEF JAM INTERN AND YOUR NOT A REAL DJ, YOU'RE A ___ THAT WORK AT RANSOM. YOU DON'T LOOK LIKE PUSHA T FROM THE CLIPSE AND YOU NOT THEY LONG LOST BROTHER, YOU A UGLY #%@ MOG THAT LOOK LIKE DON CHEADLE AND NO @$#+ LIKE YOU. AND WHATS FUNNY, IS A "DJ" FROM CANADA IS THE MAIN ONE THAT I WAS TOLD WAS ASKING ON EBAY. I WONDER WHO THAT REALLY IS? $+!#@ FEEDBACK IS NOTHING BUT SNEAKERS. THAT !$#* GOT Q NAME WRITTEN ALL OVER IT. TALKIN BOUT YO I WOULD COP DIAMONDS YOU MUST BE CRAZY YOU WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO AFFORD ANY GUCCI BEANIES FOR THE NEXT 3 YEARS BRO.
mail

THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL LOOK LIKE IN THE NEXT 10 YEARS. GOOD LUCK WITH LIFE.

Some of yall NT __'s make me laugh.Q you work at a boutique. Diamonds? That !$#* would cost more than your 95 civic you been driving for the past 6 and a half years. Now to this __ ninjahood you scraping and scrambling money from anywhere you can to buy a hand me down. YOU was the main __ promoting moiss now all of a sudden its bang bang %$#%*. This __ got a mattress with no box spring sitting on top of dirty/used air max 95s and jordans as support so he can have something to sleep on, a Jacob Jesus and Jewelry should be the LEAST of your concern. A clothes line in his kitchen to air dry clothing RIGHT next to the stove? You HAVE GOT to be kidding me? ___ you live in the Heights.Ya Dirty #%@ Neighborhood, !$#* make me wanna throw up when i walk through there
sick.gif
roll.gif

NINJA HOOD THOUGH?
laugh.gif
TALKIN BOUT BANG BANG JEWELS? YOU GOT ROBBED WITH A BANG BANG GUN. YOU WEAR 7X CHAMPION HOODIES AND URBAN JEANS FROM 99-02 YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME BRO. YOUR LIFE IS BANG BANG

mail

HOLLA AT ME WHEN YOU MOVE OUTTA JOES APT NINJAHOOD.

Dont Open ya Mouth on stuff you know nothing about. Yall be it easy out here...

sounds like we got the winner for the silver bang bang "jacob" jesus piece thats probably stainless steel and the damn thing came with a36 inch sterling silver cuban link..

congrats there champ on that purchase!
laugh.gif

"our gang, the bang bang gang"

laugh.gif

i wouldn't use that bang bang POS to lock my BMX on a parking meter in NYC
laugh.gif

33kzx2p.jpg

My whole thing is why do DUDES be so co concerned with what other DUDES are doing...Keep doing ya thing Q

Untitled you lost fam if what that dude said about you is true. Why would you even show face after?

Take the L in stride, get a box spring for your bed and just keep it moving and everything will be alright

have a good day

That bang bang Jesus piece looked decent in the pictures. I'm no expert, nor were the pictures that detailed, but I don't see whatlooks so bad about it - I understand that it's not diamonds, but half the stuff posted in here isn't, either.

laugh.gif

I will say Q is a stand up guy and never came across as a front to me -

Zoe piece is ridiculous
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Crumbs

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Where did all this hostility come from? I'm kinda lost..
if im not mistaken it was all around that "bang bang" jesus that popped up on ebay...by the time i saw it and clicked the link it wasgone so i didnt even see it...are those the pix up there?

Yea those were the pics in the auction. The description literally said he had no idea what the matal was. But he DID know that he had switched out the diamondsfor Moss. So it was suspect from the jump. I asked the seller for a stamp but obvioulsy didnt come through so I told him I would give him 300 for it as a joke.Needless to say it looks like he got some fool on NT for 900.

watch *%%% come to his door lookin like..........................
jesusfacewithearign.jpg

So wait....There's no telling what that metal is? The stones were switched out too?

My dude is living a life of bang-banguality?

Say it ain't so _ _
smh.gif
smh.gif

I got a feeling the pic NLV posted was one of the original choices for the NLV shield but he chose to just got with the regular NHL logo instead. But stopmessin around and drop the jesus artwork.

And since we on Jesus' again LAX whats good? homie dropped the quickstrike mold pic and then hasnt come back with any info since. Show me a done piece. Iknow you tryin to feel like you doin it with a "Jacob" and a "Roc" piece

Untitled you lost fam if what that dude said about you is true. Why would you even show face after?

Take the L in stride, get a box spring for your bed and just keep it moving and everything will be alright

have a good day

first off, famz is throwin rocking and hiding his hands, why don't the coward address me personally and add his 2 cents to this thread on his own SNinstead of hiding under

your skirt VIA PM
laugh.gif
he feeling froggy? whats his niketalk SN? show yourface mister bang bang?

famz im mad you fantasizin the way another man sleeps on his own bed
laugh.gif
get ur mind out the gutta family cuz you straight AYOOin' it.. how bout he comes and post himself

so i can tell duke's mom that he dreaming about another man sleeping his own bed.

gaydar.PNG

and to top it off this _� more worried about how i sleep on a bed then actually paying money for a actual chain, thats how we rolling famz?�
laugh.gif
fakin it till you make it FTL

so if god forbids a thirsty young hoodlum gun butts this stupid idiot and smacks the @**@ outta him for that fake POS tin can jacob, cops gonna ask em"yes sir do you wanna

file a report or claim so your insurance can take care of the problem?" son gonna be like " naw its ok it was a fake chain anywayz"
grin.gif
ohwell.gif

they gonna look at you like you a stupid clown wasting everybody time because someone wanna rock around and PRETEND to have it, homie once u put crap on you

already cosigning your loss

and you talking about i got robbed with a bang bang chain....you so stupid
laugh.gif
....lemme take ya back in time

a few years ago i had bought a st. michael piece with the devil that used to be attached but the seller broken it in 1/2 cuz he was gonna make the devil itsown pendant...

http://

i had originally just had 14k gold st. michael on the 14k 10mm gold cuban...i was waitin to lengthen the cuban to 38 inches from its intial 32 inches before ire-attach the devil because i didn't want the pendant dwarfing the look of the cuban and makin it look choked...plus im 6'1 so my chain had to belenghthend to the look i was going for.

the first stage pic

when i saved up more bread i then took the entire pendant and welded into one as well as extend the cuban to 38 inches.

this was its final stage...my chain was 271 grams 14k gold and the piece was unified was 225 grams 14k gold.

as time went by from just trashing, riding BMX, swiming and diving in highbridge pool in the summer time,� and banging the piece all over the place at clubsand rocking it EVERYDAY wit NO SECURITY OR WEAPON like the G i am ...the piece started to break and i started losing pieces...

notice the devil's wings from the first pic to the second pic..i had banged it in some club wall from throwing these !%#%+ on the ground perriando to somereggaetton and ended up losing a wing..for people who have chains for a while..we start to get lazy and i ended up not caring bout it and kept rockin it likethat.

but i didn't learn my lesson and lost the another BIG chunk of gold off the pendant....

here is ME with my friend and im in a office in the diamond district taking a FINAL pic with the piece before i pawned it..notice the st. michael has NO WINGSas well...they

broke off while i was drunk at a club in VIP acting a fool and when i woke up that morning i noticed it gone...so it was time to get rid off it...but i tookthis pic because the

piece SAVED my life in the summer time since i was almost robbed and killed with a huge hammer so it had alot of sentimental value to me...i was sad to see itgo.

for you IDIOTS that don't know about hammers, this is a RUGER SUPERBLACK HAWK 44 MAGNUM CALIBER...the joint is basically a hand cannon with the amount ofdamage it can cause. its capable of blowing off an entire limb or your ENTIRE HEAD off your neck. i FOUGHT THE DUDE� BAREHANDED SMACKED THE OUTTA HIM TOOK THISJOINT AWAY FROM HIM....i am lucky to be alive let alone be posting on NT after that encounter.

here it is in action....imagine that being a sucka's head

the recoil on it is disgusting.....

and as far as the status of� MY JACOB JESUS PIECE thats ACTUALLY REAL not no silver POS and FROM JACOB its ALMOST paid off.....i kept blowin my stashes

on these stupid nikes and jordans countdown packages and other crap so it keeps delaying the piece from coming out. for example just last month

i bought the penny 1/2 cent

jordan V� CDP

nike penny foamposite eggplant

penny's II and III

jordan 11/12 CDP

countless fitteds that i didn't need and i'm constantly spendin bread on my girlfriend so it affects everything....
That bang bang Jesus piece looked decent in the pictures. I'm no expert, nor were the pictures that detailed, but I don't see what looks so bad about it - I understand that it's not diamonds, but half the stuff posted in here isn't, either.
the problem with is the whole settup is FAKE...notice how dude didn't even post the clasp of the crappy silver chain because a box lock isworth more than the metal that chain was made from
laugh.gif

and if god forbid someone tries to kill him for it, he's gonna look EXTRA stupid in hell because he lost his life for something that wasn't even worthnuffin..imagine people talkin about it at his funeral...

"yo RIP dude, son got killed and his chain wasn't even real" talkin about temptin the demons with a facade just cuz he wanna impress others....straight pitiful

whoeva duke is cuz i don't know or care,� i know he ain't postin his SN cuz the NT detectives would get on the case...tell that broke son of a beeyotchthat i'll spend his

whole life in a day if i want....son not seeing me and he never will.
laugh.gif
punk beeyotch.

and for the record, the cuban is sitting in a safe deposit waiting for that faithful day when my REAL JACOB JESUS PIECE gets attached to it.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

I got a feeling the pic NLV posted was one of the original choices for the NLV shield but he chose to just got with the regular NHL logo instead. But stop messin around and drop the jesus artwork.

And since we on Jesus' again LAX whats good? homie dropped the quickstrike mold pic and then hasnt come back with any info since. Show me a done piece. I know you tryin to feel like you doin it with a "Jacob" and a "Roc" piece
No.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

I got a feeling the pic NLV posted was one of the original choices for the NLV shield but he chose to just got with the regular NHL logo instead. But stop messin around and drop the jesus artwork.

And since we on Jesus' again LAX whats good? homie dropped the quickstrike mold pic and then hasnt come back with any info since. Show me a done piece. I know you tryin to feel like you doin it with a "Jacob" and a "Roc" piece
No.
laugh.gif
Aight it was worth a shot.

Who cares Untitled
tired.gif
apparently your friend does...you know...the one running around with that BANG BANG! on
laugh.gif

you got NTers that got pokenmon cards rotting in there attic thats worth more then that tin cap disgrace he tried to either peddle off on ebay or he gotgaffled for 900 dollars..

son thought he was doing it.
roll.gif

That St. Michael's joint is ill. I've always liked that piece. I would've kept it if at all possible.
once it broke for that second time i knew that piece ran its course with me...plus its not everyday you can get a authentic jacob piece for theprice i was set on it.

and as for the funny style cat cosigning the bang bang lifestlyes of another member....
laugh.gif

that piece fab got on is NOT a cross..

photo_large_72_49958be767352_1234537447.jpg

Back
Top Bottom