**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

wrong... the chain that broke was the big rope we sold him. he fixed it with a local jeweler at the mall and temporarily fixed it with his teeth no joke, it was where the clasp was. the double game chains which Game copped from us were hurting him while wearing during shows. they are very heavy pendants and the end of the GAME chains are like knives poking into you no joke. I had asked him after Docs advocate had released and etc.... but they have very sharp edges. we coulda did that for him, but I'm not really the type to reach out to artists especially ones who are friends. Game is a special client and he's gonna roll with whoever's givin the best deal or best prices, in my opinion, that new BWS logo is awful. the OG one was nice to me. It's sad that he don't wear his OG jacob joint and what a waste of a lot of money. But Game will just run thru bread. Some of these guys, you just need to be in their face. everytime I see Nas, he cops something, he also changes his # every 4 months religiously and email addy as well. I got one of those bigger 3rd generation BWS pieces that IceLink made and they were #'d...... sad man. guess what? stainless steel. I guess Andy over @ Ice Link gave Game those for free as a promo item and wanted some shout outs and appearances from Game just before Doc's Advocate dropped and during and I don't know what happened. Juice hit me up a month ago to make a new chain and it's nice, but I'm not reaching out to these cats. When you really want something made, you will reach out to me. This has been my busiest month custom piece wise in 2 years now. I don't think Ofer made all the new B logo chains... cuz I think Denis made some for sure. He was at my b-day party askin to do a collab with us as most of these jewelers do. then I turn around and talk crazy sideways. nothing new.

Yea ofer made his first chain. I heard Any was going to sue him I told zahir along time ago those icelink bws pieces were stainless steel.

Zahir that piece is just crazy I remember when you showed it to me while back
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Scrappy also appears to be goin at Consequence for the title of "Biggest Teeth in HipHop".
those are veneers...remember he had gotten em knocked out and he was in the hospital for awhile?

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

SF_FABO.jpg

street fam piece in my hands up close..... made by nobody you ever heard of.

thats how you keep the prices down
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

and that ZOE piece is a problem...my only issue of it would be on the owner's end..i know i'd be drunk one day and i'd mess around and lose thegorilla....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Untitled

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

SF_FABO.jpg

street fam piece in my hands up close..... made by nobody you ever heard of.

thats how you keep the prices down
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

and that ZOE piece is a problem...my only issue of it would be on the owner's end..i know i'd be drunk one day and i'd mess around and lose the gorilla....
laugh.gif
U ain't lyin'
roll.gif

ninjahood my dude pause...

but lmaoooooooooooooooooo@ a box spring on top of airmaxes

omg....im rollin at work and cats is like $%+

Did Ninjahood ever get Loons old jesus peice?

Did that Cameron guy ever finish his car?probably not but just thought I'd ask.

Say it ain't so Q...

smh.gif
smh.gif

Funny thing is I've never fronted at any moment of my time being on NT.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I don't post bragging that I got it all and I don't make up false stories, for this exact reason so when people TRY to expose they can't and come with false or made up nonsense.

Yeah I work at the United Front (Goodfoot, Ransom, Nomad) on the weekends, during the week I'm a full time University Law Student and days that I don'thave class I work a paid Internship for the Canadian Government tied into my studies at school. I'm not going to post numbers or this and that but sinceit's a Governement Placement I get paid well and that's where my income comes from. My car? yeah there's a 2004 Civic Coupe sitting in the garage,it was mine but it'll go to my younger brother. If everything falls into place I'll have my new car in June and my number one goal outside ofgraduating as a Law Student will happen when I'm finally able to help my parents move into a new house in September.

Where have I said I'm a full fledged DJ? It's a hobby I've done a few parties/events here and there but I still classify myself as a "BedroomDJ" reason I took the job @ UF when I was asked to be down was to make connections in the Industry (which I've done) but I never took it to the nextlevel. I've always said one of the biggest regrets was passing on an Internship to move to NYC and work at G.O.O.D. Music with Kanye, Gee Roberson, Don Cthat the big homie BEN BALLER & "3H" hooked up back in '05 when he saw the grind I was on in '05getting my name out there to artists during that period I was working with Producers etc.

I don't remember ever begging to get a Jesus? I've asked for info as to who made such and such to be curious but begging to get a joint?naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

So I really can't see where this "exposing" is coming from?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Cats on this forum like DonJuan, like 206, like Ben, likeHenz can say I've mentioned facts about my life many times. 206 was suppose to design my logo and I didn't come through, for all the help he wassuppose to get shoes + his work fee from the exact place I work at on the weekends. Seems like whoever dude is was made at my comment a few days ago saying hisSilver Jesus on Ebay was probably a dude on NT and got hurt.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

when i first read that *Jay-z* Don't make me expose you to the people who don't know you *jay-z*

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
@ you passing on that internship. We all have our "passedup" moments though.
tired.gif

live with no regrets.

but hol up.........ninjahood still post?

but damn cats be hatin, this is why i dont put out too much on the internet. i dunno who lurkin from round my way.

tdot aka Q, brova sound like he gotta a good head on his shoulders nh. i woulda kept it movin you dont even gotta tell cats how you gettin it.

^ Naw the funny thing is I've been told by a few members that I speak to personally that have said a few people ask about what I do on the regular and howI get my $$$$$ etc saying they're going to run to the cops and @%*%. Is it really that serious? do you and keep it moving, the way I look at it I want tobe the successful and set an example for my younger brother and follow what my older brother and sister have done (who moved out the country).

So again let's recap "What does Q do?"

- University Student Full Time studying Law (took 2 years off, 1 to relax the 2nd to make $$$$$ so my parents wouldn't have to pay for school).
- Was offered a job at United Front at the end of '05 by Matt George (who owns Goodfoot/Ransom/Nomad) AND now is a Creative Director with Kanye West'sPastelle Line.
- I didn't care for the $$$$$$ just to make relationships, I sleep in until late afternoon on the weekends anyway so why not do something constructive onthe side.
- From '02-'06 I worked as a Promoter for one of Canada's Biggest Promotion/Party Groups I've chilled with the likes of Juelz, Fat Joe, Kanyeetc etc
- During that time I was DJing a little but mainly had a Production Crew, through that grind and an encounter with Kanye BENBALLER & 3H hooked up/offered an Internship.
- From '07-'08 was a Creative Designer along with my man Kevin Marzo for Goodfoot & Ransom Fitted Boutique.
- From '06 on I'm an Interviewer for Inquiring Mind Magazine (www.inqmnd.ca) I've sat down and done work with whoever in the Hip Hop Industry.
- Myself along with my brothers and sisters put our $$$$ together to get my Parents a new house to be completed in September.
- and yes there's a 2004 Honda Civic sitting in the Garage.......
eyes.gif
OMGOMG OMG

Now I'm just finishing my last year of University to graduate in June and go on to ANOTHER 4 years of Law School ORbecause of the connections and all the people I know use that as an advantage and get into the Music Industry or do both and get into Entertainment Law (wantsample clearance?).

Oh and through allllllllllllllllll of that I have relationships with Employees at Gucci and at LV and at Apple that I get discounts so what? If you gotdiscounts on that @%*% you'd get it too...ah well.

I love Jewelry, I love Fashion, I love Music....do I want some shine? of course but there's a right time to do it but it's always good to find out whomade what and do research before getting whatever done. NT is known for it'sdetectives but if your going to do it please do it RIGHT! the NT search feature works great now, go find quotes and posts which I brag about having this thatand the other? or that I trash on someone's car or trash on someone's hustle or job?

You won't find it, what you will find is me getting at someone if they're trying to live something they're not. Or if your going to do something doit right, why ask about ways to cut corners, in this thread it's either come proper or don't come at all from what I've seen from the 1st Volume tonow.

Back
Top Bottom