**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by Untitled

Originally Posted by str8hustler

Yeah something seriously fishy about that auction.......I want a Jacob Jesus pretty badly and I would settle for mois stones but definately not silver and hollow or not completely solid at the back LOL!

I would get a yellow gold one in lax's mold and throw it on a 3mm 40" solid yellow gold franco......... I have a 3mm 40" solid white gold franco and a chunky 5mm 36" 173grams solid white gold franco and I just like the thin ones more. If anyone wants a recession price on the 36" franco hit me up...
3ms dangerously thin..i would never put such a expensive piece on such a shoe string chain.....its literally begging to be yanked.

84947327.jpg

money right here got a jacob on a bead chain....thats straight up prone to be yanked off....

gimme a hefty cuban link with a box lock....

sick.gif
What the hell does that dude in the red to the right of Cudi has on?Dudes really know how to walk out the house looking like complete herbs
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ASchwartz44

Is that the same piece that Kanye originally had? Always was a fan of that

If your referring to the GLC piece, yes. It was kanye's and I believe Lorraine made it. Never got any other info but that. Any one?

I can't front Game has very solid pieces since he came in the industry.

I'm still wondering why he went to another Jeweler instead of IF&CO for his other pieces after the 2nd Black Wall Street Pieces they did.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I'm still wondering why he went to another Jeweler instead of IF&CO for his other pieces after the 2nd Black Wall Street Pieces they did.
His Aftermath piece was done by some dude forgot his name? who also ended up doing his latest BWS pieces with the star. I think what happened wasthe double Game Chain chain needed repair, so he contacted IF. IF was unable to help him because they closed. He proceeding to calling the guy who did theAftermath, and then he decided to just have him do his work from that point on.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

His Aftermath piece was done by some dude forgot his name? who also ended up doing his latest BWS pieces with the star. I think what happened was the double Game Chain chain needed repair, so he contacted IF. IF was unable to help him because they closed. He proceeding to calling the guy who did the Aftermath, and then he decided to just have him do his work from that point on.
wrong... the chain that broke was the big rope we sold him. he fixed it with a local jeweler at the mall and temporarily fixed it with his teethno joke, it was where the clasp was. the double game chains which Game copped from us were hurting him while wearing during shows. they are very heavypendants and the end of the GAME chains are like knives poking into you no joke. I had asked him after Docs advocate had released and etc.... but they havevery sharp edges. we coulda did that for him, but I'm not really the type to reach out to artists especially ones who are friends. Game is a specialclient and he's gonna roll with whoever's givin the best deal or best prices, in my opinion, that new BWS logo is awful. the OG one was nice to me. It's sad that he don't wear his OG jacob joint and what a waste of a lot of money. But Game will just run thru bread. Some of these guys, you justneed to be in their face. everytime I see Nas, he cops something, he also changes his # every 4 months religiously and email addy as well. I got one ofthose bigger 3rd generation BWS pieces that IceLink made and they were #'d...... sad man. guess what? stainless steel. I guess Andy over @ Ice Link gaveGame those for free as a promo item and wanted some shout outs and appearances from Game just before Doc's Advocate dropped and during and I don't knowwhat happened. Juice hit me up a month ago to make a new chain and it's nice, but I'm not reaching out to these cats. When you really want somethingmade, you will reach out to me. This has been my busiest month custom piece wise in 2 years now. I don't think Ofer made all the new B logo chains... cuzI think Denis made some for sure. He was at my b-day party askin to do a collab with us as most of these jewelers do. then I turn around and talk crazysideways. nothing new.

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

mike jones is from houston? word??????
grin.gif

anyway...
melo_jesus.jpg

Who the hell does Carmelo's Pieces dammit?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Ben - Thanks for clearing up that situation a bit, just the way he was repping IF&CO I thought it was weird the way he went to other dudes to do the"BWS" joints.

Originally Posted by Untitled

Originally Posted by str8hustler

Yeah something seriously fishy about that auction.......I want a Jacob Jesus pretty badly and I would settle for mois stones but definately not silver and hollow or not completely solid at the back LOL!

I would get a yellow gold one in lax's mold and throw it on a 3mm 40" solid yellow gold franco......... I have a 3mm 40" solid white gold franco and a chunky 5mm 36" 173grams solid white gold franco and I just like the thin ones more. If anyone wants a recession price on the 36" franco hit me up...
3ms dangerously thin..i would never put such a expensive piece on such a shoe string chain.....its literally begging to be yanked.

84947327.jpg

money right here got a jacob on a bead chain....thats straight up prone to be yanked off....

gimme a hefty cuban link with a box lock....

I don't know I have a pretty nice cross on a 3mm solid franco and I've never had any problems...I don't really wear my expensive jewelry aroundanywhere or anyone where there's a chance for someone to yank it... I'm just not in that type of environment... I mean if you're not doing anythingillegal then I think you have LESS of a worry....but OF COURSE you never know what someone's gonna do for money... but I don't think that it would makea difference how thick your chain is if someone really wanted to rob you...and solid franco chains are one of the strongest chains...I think the clasp is morelikely to break than the actual chain and in that case it wouldn't matter how thick your franco is because no matter how thick if you pull hard enough theclasp is gonna break.

Man I want one of those angel pieces that Kanye had so badly too!

Definately agree that Game's jewelry game fell off with his new jeweler though....He always had crazy jewels since he came in the game...I remember he hadthat sick NWA pendant and a yellow diamond fully iced out Jacob... I liked that setup a lot. No offense Ben but Lol what about blackwallstreetsoldier sayingthat the Game just couldn't stand Ben Baller???

Originally Posted by TheMillionDollarKid

Originally Posted by shoeGUINDALOON

Estimated cost on mason's jesus? and is it cutom cus I couldve sworn ive seen it smaller in catalogs.
DAMNNNNNNN !!!!! Mason lookin' realll hurt !! Dude look like taller version of Beetlejuice from the Howard Stern Show..
smh.gif

Yall actin like Mase was a pretty dude to start with...

Ya"ll need to leave Anthony Mason alone. Dude had crazy handle/rebounding skills/passing ability and he was always down for whatever !!!!!

And he had the illest HAIR CUTS as well !!!!

Back
Top Bottom