**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

this is hilarious

I have up for auction a Jacob Jesus Piece/Pendant with Mossanite as the originalGEMSTONES were taken out to sell in a rough time and Mossanite were put in the pendant.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
mossanites replaced by mossanites? and what's with the million pictures of celebrities with it on?

I have up for auction a Jacob Jesus Piece/Pendant with Mossanite as the original GEMSTONES were taken out to sell in a rough time and Mossanite were put in the pendant. Pendant is set with APPROX 275-300 STONES (AND YES THEY DO SHINE). DON'T be fooled by the jewelers scared of losing business. moss stones are official man made diamonds and shine 10x harder. DON'T let these industry rapper guys fool you either 90% of their stuff is moss/sapphires/another form of a gemstone. WILL PASS ANY DIAMOND TESTER TEST. These will last you a LIFETIME on a TIMELESS piece. The Gram Weight on the piece is APPROX 110-126 grams. Pendant was a gift from a fellow in the industry i know but i just need the money at this point in time!

pimp.gif

son dont got real pics up though

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by Untitled

l Knicks Fresh Knick l wrote:

couple of thought...

biz markie with a Throwback?!?!?, wow
smh.gif
can't wear a throwback during all star weekend?
grin.gif

hLny0r_large.jpg
d4vOai_large.jpg

what is that string of bills between thugga and chick? and where the hell was that gucci suit purchased
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
at that jesus mold ...so tempting

thats a southern thing... when you see money pinned up on someone, its their birthday... its like an open collection plate, smh

and, if thats mike jones... duke probably got that suit at the big t bizarre...
indifferent.gif
He is fromHouston not Dallas.
eyes.gif

But on a lighter note I wasn't aware that the money on the shirt was a "southern" thing. I guess its cause im from the south.

Originally Posted by YoungSole93

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

Originally Posted by Kingtre

l Knicks Fresh Knick l wrote:

couple of thought...

biz markie with a Throwback?!?!?, wow
smh.gif
can't wear a throwback during all star weekend?
grin.gif

hLny0r_large.jpg
d4vOai_large.jpg

what is that string of bills between thugga and chick? and where the hell was that gucci suit purchased
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
at that jesus mold ...so tempting

thats a southern thing... when you see money pinned up on someone, its their birthday... its like an open collection plate, smh

and, if thats mike jones... duke probably got that suit at the big t bizarre...
indifferent.gif
He is from Houston not Dallas.
eyes.gif

But on a lighter note I wasn't aware that the money on the shirt was a "southern" thing. I guess its cause im from the south.

def. not just a southern thing.Im originally from ny and i've seen that !%!! at the club and at baby showers and !%!!

Yeah something seriously fishy about that auction.......I want a Jacob Jesus pretty badly and I would settle for mois stones but definately not silver andhollow or not completely solid at the back LOL!

I would get a yellow gold one in lax's mold and throw it on a 3mm 40" solid yellow gold franco......... I have a 3mm 40" solid white gold francoand a chunky 5mm 36" 173grams solid white gold franco and I just like the thin ones more. If anyone wants a recession price on the 36" franco hit meup...

Originally Posted by str8hustler

Yeah something seriously fishy about that auction.......I want a Jacob Jesus pretty badly and I would settle for mois stones but definately not silver and hollow or not completely solid at the back LOL!

I would get a yellow gold one in lax's mold and throw it on a 3mm 40" solid yellow gold franco......... I have a 3mm 40" solid white gold franco and a chunky 5mm 36" 173grams solid white gold franco and I just like the thin ones more. If anyone wants a recession price on the 36" franco hit me up...
3ms dangerously thin..i would never put such a expensive piece on such a shoe string chain.....its literally begging to be yanked.

84947327.jpg

money right here got a jacob on a bead chain....thats straight up prone to be yanked off....

gimme a hefty cuban link with a box lock....

This GLC setup is the only one i ever really wanted but have yet to even find smething similar. I'd even get an angel similar to the G.O.O.D Music angel.Anyone know if they have these in the catalogs or brochures like the St. Michael piece?

glc-nike-air-yeezy.jpg

Originally Posted by str8hustler

Yeah something seriously fishy about that auction.......I want a Jacob Jesus pretty badly and I would settle for mois stones but definately not silver and hollow or not completely solid at the back LOL!

I would get a yellow gold one in lax's mold and throw it on a 3mm 40" solid yellow gold franco......... I have a 3mm 40" solid white gold franco and a chunky 5mm 36" 173grams solid white gold franco and I just like the thin ones more. If anyone wants a recession price on the 36" franco hit me up...
3ms dangerously thin..i would never put such a expensive piece on such a shoe string chain.....its literally begging to be yanked.

84947327.jpg

money right here got a jacob on a bead chain....thats straight up prone to be yanked off....

gimme a hefty cuban link with a box lock....
^ Agreed.

But I'm pretty sure Cudi knows when and when not to wear that !@%# if that's the case.

Back
Top Bottom