**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by shoeGUINDALOON

CSD6jt_large.jpg
Estimated cost on mason's jesus? and is it cutom cus I couldve sworn ive seen it smaller in catalogs.

HOLY %*++!

That's Anthony Mason?!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I've said this before, and I'll say it again. Whoever is the first to have Jacob Jesus available to order online at BALLER ON A BUDGET prices i.e.super hollow cloudy stones, is going to be a WEALTHY MAN.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

I've said this before, and I'll say it again. Whoever is the first to have Jacob Jesus available to order online at BALLER ON A BUDGET prices i.e. super hollow cloudy stones, is going to be a WEALTHY MAN.

20fdswi.jpg

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I've said this before, and I'll say it again. Whoever is the first to have Jacob Jesus available to order online at BALLER ON A BUDGET prices i.e. super hollow cloudy stones, is going to be a WEALTHY MAN.

20fdswi.jpg
grin.gif
Yeah I know it's going to ruin the glory and prestigeof the piece, but don't act like what I said is not true!!

20fdswi.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I've said this before, and I'll say it again. Whoever is the first to have Jacob Jesus available to order online at BALLER ON A BUDGET prices i.e.
super hollow cloudy stones, is going to be a WEALTHY MAN.

20fdswi.jpg

laugh.gif

reminded me of the wire post the other day...

chainreactionwest-benballer1.jpg

By Julia Beverly • Mar 1st, 2008 • Category: Chain Reaction, Ozone West March 2008

BEN BALLER: BLING BLING

They say that a picture is worth a thousand words. Well, this picture is worth $1.3 million. These fine pieces of flashy artwork are brought to you by BenBaller and Icee Fresh Jewels. Pay close attention or you just might miss something.

Check the Interstate 10 piece. Yes, that one. It was made over 3 years ago and has been bitten by your favorite rapper. All of them. And they have failedmiserably each and every time. Peep the iced out cross to the right. Yeah, Fat Joe has that exact same cross in the "Make It Rain" video. And on theleft side, the soon to be infamous praying hands piece made popular by none other than the late, great Pimp C. You will get a better look at this piece realsoon. I promise. The flyboys piece. Utter ridiculous with the flying wings design and last but not least, the whole damn state of California iced out!! Are youserious?! Then on the left wrist an iced out G-Shock watch with the face frozen and the right wrist a fully flooded out band and face.

We shut down the Slauson Super Mall in Los Angeles when these pics were taken. No one could walk by and NOT stop and stare at the display of ice on Ben. Onegirl even stopped and broke out her camera phone and took her own picture too. "Is he a rapper?" You can hear some people saying as they walked byand stared in amazement. Naw, sweetheart, rappers don't get gwap like this. In LA, the hustlers are the real go-gettas. The gangstas are the ones living itup like rappers wish they could.

The last thing I asked Ben Baller was, "Can anybody !@$* with Icee Fresh Jewels right now?" His answer was, "Just shut the !@$* up with thatquestion right there, homie. Nobody can see us." And there you have it.

Words by Big Chris
Photo by Shaiquann

eek.gif
embarassed.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
frown.gif
...ben those SOLID francos are disgusting.....

What up NLV you getting a new piece then? Put up those pics you had in the other threads of you wearing your NLV chain....I wanna see how giant that thing was.What are you gonna do with it now...sell it? Funny thing is you might actually make some money cause gold is back at its highs...

Nah I am going to keep the NLV Piece. I am going all in on that joint at a later date. I want to rock the NLV Piece to the fullest. I also want my set up to bea no quetions asked situation!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Why do I have the feeling dude is on NT too.... If I had that I'd get the diamonds out and replace them.

Back
Top Bottom