**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by Rjwco

that setup is cool but wish your franco would have been solid!

btw....
looks like lax about to clean up on whoever wants jacob jesus pieces....for the LOW.....
laugh.gif

9ae26a945277f2b12980746d21d081f09ab43dfe.pjpg
d4c164477f24240c6598cd9809d3c6f7b9257181.pjpg

The new Jacob & co Napoleon Quadra. Even if people dont rate Jacob as a good watch brand this is still the best watch ive ever seen look wise andmechanically.

4 counter-acting tourbillion movements to act against each other to give perfect timing for their indiviual timezone.
RRP: No idea, cold well be in the $millions
grin.gif

Originally Posted by luxurytiming

9ae26a945277f2b12980746d21d081f09ab43dfe.pjpg
d4c164477f24240c6598cd9809d3c6f7b9257181.pjpg

The new Jacob & co Napoleon Quadra. Even if people dont rate Jacob as a good watch brand this is still the best watch ive ever seen look wise and mechanically.

4 counter-acting tourbillion movements to act against each other to give perfect timing for their indiviual timezone.
RRP: No idea, cold well be in the $millions
grin.gif
Didn't someone say that Jacob inked a deal with a legit movement manufacturer? Those watches are SERIOUS
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Untitled

btw....
looks like lax about to clean up on whoever wants jacob jesus pieces....for the LOW.....
laugh.gif

the flood gates are about to be open..

Originally Posted by jefffort5

btw....
laugh.gif

Realtalk. Change the bail to the real one and im right there in line just let me know the price and we talkin. The only other thing i dont likeis the rope looking crown you got going on under the rows of diamonds. Not sure why you added that unless it was just to be original but it just looks out ofplace.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

btw....
laugh.gif

Realtalk. Change the bail to the real one and im right there in line just let me know the price and we talkin. The only other thing i dont like is the rope looking crown you got going on under the rows of diamonds. Not sure why you added that unless it was just to be original but it just looks out of place.
i actually like that better for some reason - ive been more of a fan of the pieces that had the thorn crowd instead of the "kufi" style - this one looks like the diamonds are the hair...above the crown, in the beard and flowing down...works for me-

i actually like that better for some reason - ive been more of a fan of the pieces that had the thorn crowd instead of the "kufi" style - this one looks like the diamonds are the hair...above the crown, in the beard and flowing down...works for me-
i agree.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

btw....
laugh.gif

Realtalk. Change the bail to the real one and im right there in line just let me know the price and we talkin. The only other thing i dont like is the rope looking crown you got going on under the rows of diamonds. Not sure why you added that unless it was just to be original but it just looks out of place.
True. IDK maybe if it was more like thorns. I like the Kanye jesus with the thorns a lot better too. LAX should have gone with that one, but tobe honest id be happy to scoop up either one so it is what it is.

yea the new Jacob watches are gonna be targeted to more "timepiece" type crowd as opposed to just iced out watches of the past....theyve got alot ofcarbon fiber/rose gold watches targed to the AP and Hublot type look with no diamonds and a solid movement now...

btw, Jacob owns 0% of the company now...

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

for real though LAX what is the NT special lookin like?

laugh.gif
son just dropped a lil quickstrike pic no info...im sure it'sstill gonna hit for some nice change i mean its new, alot of diamonds...the "deals" usually come on stuff that people sold back and took a hit on -

jacob cashed out huh-

whats the latest on his legal issues- thought for sure he would do a lil time

jacob cashed out huh-

whats the latest on his legal issues- thought for sure he would do a lil time

Jacob Arabov, 43, the jeweler who catered to celebrities, has been convicted and sentenced for doctoring his records and lying to the Federal government.

Jacob was sentenced to 2 and a half years imprisonment for lying to investigators working on a multi-state drug racket. He apologized for breaking the laws and said that he was ashamed of himself.

Police had arrested Jacob the Jeweler way back in 2006. He was surprised at his shop at the time of his arrest. Police charged him with conspiracy to launder $270 million in drug profits. The judge reduced the minimum sentence by 7 months because he said that Jacob did extensive work for charity. Jacob has to report to prison on Jan. 15 2009.

????

i believe he still owns all of the jewelry company, but not sure... the watch company was a seperate entity started as a 50/50 joint venture with a silentpartner (Ive heard aqua master) and he cashed the other 50% out recently... Theyre still gonna make the iced out watches and all that but theyre alsorelaunching the brand with the new image as well. Theyve got that brand into alot of real high end dept stores and boutiques and now they got it into high endwatch stores as well so that was a good idea I think

Think of it as a Rocafella/DefJam situation basically

LAX bout to cash out himself after all the pieces hes gonna sell...

l Knicks Fresh Knick l wrote:

couple of thought...

biz markie with a Throwback?!?!?, wow
smh.gif
can't wear a throwback during all star weekend?
grin.gif

hLny0r_large.jpg
d4vOai_large.jpg

what is that string of bills between thugga and chick? and where the hell was that gucci suit purchased
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
at that jesus mold ...so tempting

thats a southern thing... when you see money pinned up on someone, its their birthday... its like an open collection plate, smh

and, if thats mike jones... duke probably got that suit at the big t bizarre...

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

l Knicks Fresh Knick l wrote:

couple of thought...

biz markie with a Throwback?!?!?, wow
smh.gif
can't wear a throwback during all star weekend?
grin.gif

what is that string of bills between thugga and chick? and where the hell was that gucci suit purchased
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
at that jesus mold ...so tempting

thats a southern thing... when you see money pinned up on someone, its their birthday... its like an open collection plate, smh

and, if thats mike jones... duke probably got that suit at the big t bizarre...
ahh i see - never saw that up here...looks like she got a decent amount...couple 20s and 10s-
nerd.gif

people used to that at my HS...except they'd be lucky to have a few singles and a $5 not a bunch of $20's

Didn't know pinning money was a southern thing. Back in middle school and did it and got about 80 bucks, mostly singles..
Thought I was doing it.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Anyways I'm feeling Slim Thugs piece. Simple and clean.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom