**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

^ Naw the funny thing is I've been told by a few members that I speak to personally that have said a few people ask about what I do on the regular and how I get my $$$$$ etc saying they're going to run to the cops and !+#$.
sick.gif

haters are the worse.

"i can never hate on another brotha, god is great, the devil is a mutha_______"

im one of them cats who give props, i just look at it as more motivation to get it how i wanna get it. lifes as dash

as we continue.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

live with no regrets.

but hol up.........ninjahood still post?
He has posted like on almost every single page.....

nerd.gif

Props to Q though, even though I've seen him in these type of threads and the high end thread dude has never came off as being pretentious or a fronter.Dude was the probably the one who had that aluminum borgia head for sale on the last page.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

live with no regrets.

but hol up.........ninjahood still post?
He has posted like on almost every single page.....

nerd.gif

i had no idea.

edit: What is Untitled?

i knew them source scans he was postin seemed familiar to an old member.

Don't know either dudes, but you gotta appreciate the way this guy Q is responding.

indifferent.gif
@ cats that try to slander people's names.

I joke with Q and take jabs at son every time the opportunity arises, but its all jokes. Dude seems legit.

Although Q, you have been "gettin your money right" for that logo job for YEARS now...

Originally Posted by oo206oo

I joke with Q and take jabs at son every time the opportunity arises, but its all jokes. Dude seems legit.

Although Q, you have been "gettin your money right" for that logo job for YEARS now...
laugh.gif
I'll take that last line as a jab too since I just never got back to you about doing the Logo, which was my fault.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

^ Naw the funny thing is I've been told by a few members that I speak to personally that have said a few people ask about what I do on the regular and how I get my $$$$$ etc saying they're going to run to the cops and @%*%.

roll.gif
I remember when you told me this....

tDot -

passing on the G.O.O.D. music internship? shhhhhhhhhh.... props to you... for whatever reason you saw fit.

Originally Posted by dreClark

This __ got a mattress with no box spring sitting on top of dirty/used air max 95s and jordans as support so he can have something to sleep on
NINJA HOOD THOUGH?
laugh.gif
TALKIN BOUT BANG BANG JEWELS? YOU GOT ROBBED WITH A BANG BANG GUN. YOU WEAR 7X CHAMPION HOODIES AND URBAN JEANS FROM 99-02 YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME BRO. YOUR LIFE IS BANG BANG
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif

91526a234f259c2331389c921c77ee2ac2f544bf.gif

that was wild.just relaying a message :/

anyone know where I can get some cheap miami cubans in the city?

have a nice day

Back
Top Bottom