THE OFFICIAL 2024 - 2025 DALLAS COWBOYS SEASON THREAD || 1 - 1 Next game 9/22 vs. Ravens

I'll be in Dallas for work on 11/30 and thinking about going to the Thursday night game. Quick question, any recommendations on driving to the stadium? Should I just buy a parking pass on stub hub? I'm staying about 20 miles away currently so driving is probably my only option. Thanks.

I'll be in Dallas for work on 11/30 and thinking about going to the Thursday night game. Quick question, any recommendations on driving to the stadium? Should I just buy a parking pass on stub hub? I'm staying about 20 miles away currently so driving is probably my only option. Thanks.

If you can, park at Faith Tabernacle church on E Randol Mill Rd. It's like $50-$60 and a block away from the stadium.

Any thoughts on Alfred Morris this week? Is he going to be worth starting?

(hope it's cool asking fantasy questions in here)

Any thoughts on Alfred Morris this week? Is he going to be worth starting?

(hope it's cool asking fantasy questions in here)
Nah definitely wouldn't start him

He's break off some goods runs for sure but the Cowboys aren't going to commit to giving him the bulk of the load with Zeke out

They'll stick to a pretty even rotation of McFadden, Morris and Smith

Jimmy Graham's last catch after getting pelted away from the endzone and dropping passes beforehand saved my season. I mean, saved my friend's season.

Happy Thanksgiving Guys!!! Haven’t been in this tread for a minute.
-RIP Glen
-Last 4 weeks been tuff to watch
-Cowboys don’t really look prepared, game starts out competitive then once the opponent makes adjustments we don’t.

LORD

I’ve 100% given up and lost all hope in Dak as a quarterback

Like, dude has absolutely no football IQ for situations and is completely dragging down our offense with the coordinators having to handicap the play calls to cater to his inability to throw the football

I really don’t get if he’s scared to throw down field or he’s really just that sorry to where he knows he can’t but I’ll give dude 2 more seasons max before he’s replaced

He never even looks down the field when he has all the time in the world in the pocket, he doesn’t utilize his legs when he needs to, stares down his receivers and is just overall predictable as hell

Dude is a burger. Just a plain burger

No way anyone can defend him anymore, it’s over

LORD

I’ve 100% given up and lost all hope in Dak as a quarterback

Like, dude has absolutely no football IQ for situations and is completely dragging down our offense with the coordinators having to handicap the play calls to cater to his inability to throw the football

I really don’t get if he’s scared to throw down field or he’s really just that sorry to where he knows he can’t but I’ll give dude 2 more seasons max before he’s replaced

He never even looks down the field when he has all the time in the world in the pocket, he doesn’t utilize his legs when he needs to, stares down his receivers and is just overall predictable as hell

Dude is a burger. Just a plain burger

No way anyone can defend him anymore, it’s over
Romo not getting his job back last season will be one of the biggest "what if" in NFL history

We shoulda wore or color rush jerseys.

Yea, Dak hold the ball way too long and thing looks lost when the pocket collapses. No run game = Dak looks like a morning turkey bowl qb.

Dez: “Dak, throw me the ball!”

Dak: “Okay Dez! I’ll throw the ball your way regardless of the coverage and won’t even bother looking at any other receiver!”

Back
Top Bottom