THE OFFICIAL 2024 - 2025 DALLAS COWBOYS SEASON THREAD || 1 - 1 Next game 9/22 vs. Ravens

Just got around to watching more footage of the game. Outside of subbing in a different LT. Cowboys did nothing else to help the pass rush.

It’s almost like Sean Lee is the only defensive player that can Audible defensive sets. Once he gets off the field they don’t adjust to the offense anymore. They just lineup.

So Garrett doesn’t call the plays on offense and defense....honest question, what is his job?

So Garrett doesn’t call the plays on offense and defense....honest question, what is his job?

I promised I asked this same question after the STL or GB loss, no adjustments being made so he doesn't coach that, he's not in charge of personel or scouting ...it seems thats the million dollar question.

This is not knee jerk, but our coaching staff is trash, our team doctors are trash, never seen so many soft tissues injuries, although I will say the entire league has soft tissue injuries.

Last edited:
Just got around to watching more footage of the game. Outside of subbing in a different LT. Cowboys did nothing else to help the pass rush.

It’s almost like Sean Lee is the only defensive player that can Audible defensive sets. Once he gets off the field they don’t adjust to the offense anymore. They just lineup.

He's the hand clapper.

It would be interesting to see the stats for our first defensive drive coming out of halftime for this season. Might be just me but it seems like teams come right out of the break and go right down the field and score on us alot

It would be interesting to see the stats for our first defensive drive coming out of halftime for this season. Might be just me but it seems like teams come right out of the break and go right down the field and score on us alot

Yup. The 2nd half hasn't been good to us.

Too much expectations= bad seaaon look back to the year before we got Zeke and Dak ... Get healthy draft well and resign tank Lawrence next year and repeat

Back
Top Bottom