OFFICIAL 2024-2025 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON THREAD *LYIN' SZN IS HERE*

Who will win the 2024-2025 College Football Playoffs?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
For someone so media savvy in his playing days and in retirement, Coach Prime hasn't made it easy on himself making his grievances with them public each time :lol:

Got enough experience to know the warpath with the media is almost always a losing battle, especially when you're not winning

Canadian Lol GIF

Prime is going to be fine, he just needs to get past the era of his sons. And then go to the right situation at an SEC school, where he can recruit and it’s not so personal. This is bound to happen.

He had ACTUAL success at Jackson St bringing them out to the top, and then electrified Colorado. But he’s now in a family-meets-business situation which isn’t ideal to his best interests.

His son and Travis Hunter are the only bright spots on that team :lol:

It’s gonna get better after he loses two (one minimum) first round draft picks?

He had ACTUAL success at Jackson St bringing them out to the top
He had success at Jackson State getting P5 kickbacks down to the FCS level. That’s not replicable on the P5 level.

I’ve yet to read a compelling argument for why he’d succeed with higher stakes, on a larger level :lol:. Coaches fail in the SEC every year. Deion isn’t a guy who runs his own defense, he isn’t a guy who recruits maniacally and he isn’t a good CEO style coach. What exactly are you basing the idea of Jin succeeding elsewhere on? Especially when he’s running a program terribly right now

That his sons are in his program and he’s strapped. They’re 2-1 right now going into a prove-it game against Baylor.

I’m operating on the information I have right now, as in he’s beholden to his sons to a fault and the fact that Travis Hunter believes in him. Doesn’t transfer. Travis Hunter… stayed. Despite the big wane of last year and people that want to judge of a year and 3 games.

Back
Top Bottom