THE OFFICIAL 2024 - 2025 DALLAS COWBOYS SEASON THREAD || 1 - 1 Next game 9/22 vs. Ravens

LORD

I’ve 100% given up and lost all hope in Dak as a quarterback

Like, dude has absolutely no football IQ for situations and is completely dragging down our offense with the coordinators having to handicap the play calls to cater to his inability to throw the football

I really don’t get if he’s scared to throw down field or he’s really just that sorry to where he knows he can’t but I’ll give dude 2 more seasons max before he’s replaced

He never even looks down the field when he has all the time in the world in the pocket, he doesn’t utilize his legs when he needs to, stares down his receivers and is just overall predictable as hell

Dude is a burger. Just a plain burger

No way anyone can defend him anymore, it’s over
He out there playin like McNabb. Over and under throwing ****.

Had company over and stopped watching at halftime. From the look at the last couple of posts, did Dak really lose the game for us?

Even with tyron back, Dak played like trash, those turnovers were inexcusable ...didn't think not having Zeke would expose Dak like this. We all gotta tap the brakes on this 2nd year QB ...which why last year I said firmly believe that Zeke should have been the league MVP and not Dak.

Our very mediocre receiving corp doesn't make it any better for him and we gotta look at replacing Dez as our number 1 sooner rather than later.

Our coaching staff a d trainers are still trash amd can't even scheme our offense at least 2-3 TDs a game.

On to the the draft show. :smh:

Zeke got finessed out of 6 games and ROY:smh:

There's no doubt that he was ROY, the only reason Dak was able to do what he did was bc teams feared Zeke. Not sure how the NFL votes for these things ....but then again the NFL over values QBs.

-Move La’el back to LG. Don’t worry about RT, just sign any average Joe there. Would still have 3 All Pro OL and above average LG. At this point Cooper stinks and having La’el at RT is wasting two spots on the line.

I think Brice should get more run on the field. Be willing to move Dez into slot at times. We need to run something different for him. Instead of the same three routes we call for him.

Look for an actual WR threat with Dez, TWill is a #3 WR. so we can run some combo routes instead of individual routes that mean nothing.

Next 5 games we should be running a lot of PA passes deep downfield. This season is pretty much over. Give Dak the reps of throwing deep instead of game managing short passes

I think Dak is a good QB, but he can’t enter the elite level until he throws the deep ball with some consistency.

When Witten goes and Rico takes over we’ll have more athleticism in the pass game instead of 6 yard hitch routes on 3&9.

Time to let Garrett go. I think he’s a decent coach (there’s a lot of really terrible NFL coaches) but isn’t able to get the hump. He may be able to get us to the playoffs with top talent when there isn’t a bunch of injuries, but he’s not winning us a Super Bowl

On the defensive side our secondary sucks. I think our line is actually pretty good but the 4 man rush isn’t enough. If we actually did something other than a 4 man rush or clearly having Scandrick blitz, it’d be better. But the secondary needs a lot of work.

Have any of you bought tickets for the party pass standing room only area at the game?

Is there a limitation to walking the concourses inside the stadium? I'm planning to go to Thursday's game but I probably won't be their till late and really only going to walk the stadium. Just want to make sure their is no limitation to what I can access inside the stadium prior to getting them.

Thanks.

:lol: :rofl:

I’m soooo up in the air about Dak...he’s truly an enigma...I don’t think he’s as bad as he’s shown, but idk if he can recapture last years form either...I’m hoping these are “growing pains” ...but idk. It’s hard for me to call...smh.

:lol: :rofl:

I’m soooo up in the air about Dak...he’s truly an enigma...I don’t think he’s as bad as he’s shown, but idk if he can recapture last years form either...I’m hoping these are “growing pains” ...but idk. It’s hard for me to call...smh.

I haven't watched any games this year but is he really playing that bad or is it the team?
I'm assuming its bad because dude that was praising his every pass last year has been quiet the last couple weeks

I haven't watched any games this year but is he really playing that bad or is it the team?
I'm assuming its bad because dude that was praising his every pass last year has been quiet the last couple weeks
He’s been great at times this year but if you haven’t watched any games the best way to sum it up is that Dak NEEDS Zeke to be successful

Him being out has completely exposed Dak and his sub par QB skills

These past 3 weeks we’ve had injuries that you can (to an extent) say it hinders him a bit, a la Tyron Smith BUT the defense has come out and done their jobs early in these games and Dak is incapable of capitalizing

Then after awhile the defense understandably tires out and it turns to a blowout, quick

Last edited:

Yea. I’ve noticed fam stopped posting too! Lol. Family was sooooo quick to say Dak> Romo.. :lol:. Not even going back down that road. But yea, ain’t seen fam in a min!!

I really really hope we lose out so we can get rid of Garrett.
This whole regime HAS to go if we're ever going to be successful.

Back
Top Bottom