THE OFFICIAL 2024 - 2025 DALLAS COWBOYS SEASON THREAD || 1 - 1 Next game 9/22 vs. Ravens

Give some runs to Smith and see what he does with it. Morris doesnt seem to have the explosiveness and he got the choppy feet in the backfield

Green getting embarrassed

Can’t even be mad at that screen call since Dak has zero big pass ability

Green is ok with his hands but his feet are in cement it seems. O yea, no Sean Lee no stopping the run....as usual

Aside from the sacks we suffered, we failed to score b4 half and the falcons came out with a clock controlling drive for 7.(heard they had t.o.p. problems all season) Thats where the momentum swung

We need Smith back ASAP. These backups are complete trash.

Some of the coaching decisions certainly aren't making it any better. How do you leave these guys on an island, they're obviously out matched.

So is Zeke that good or is the Coaching staff that horrible. Im thinking its both. You mean to tell me they couldn't run the same plays as they do with Zeke with the couple of back ups they have. Running game was non existent.

I started watching at the beginning of the 2nd Quarter. All they did was passing plays. And if they couldn't get anybody open,Dak was running for the first. I didn't see 1 running play with any Back in the 2nd Quarter.

I knew they was going to lose after seeing what the Coaching staff game plan was. Season is officially over if they cant get a running back before next weekend.

Im suprised that they dont have a Back that can successfully play an average full game to change up the plays in order to win.

We love running 2 TE formations but where were they today? No rb chips? If a dude damn near sets the all-time record for sacks in a game then go max protect or smthn. You know Smith aint playin goin into the game so how do you not have any ****in adjustments to help the next man up....

OL isnt the problem. The Coaching staff is the problem. They didn't have any good offensive schemes/play calling this game. They deviated from there entire style of PL because Zeke got suspended.

Thats to drastic to do right now. Id rather them use the backs as the same as Zeke is used. If there not good. Keep doing int you get success. The OL is good enough to do that.

OL looked like trash today because the Coaching staff changed the entire game plan.

So is Zeke that good or is the Coaching staff that horrible. Im thinking its both. You mean to tell me they couldn't run the same plays as they do with Zeke with the couple of back ups they have. Running game was non existent.

I started watching at the beginning of the 2nd Quarter. All they did was passing plays. And if they couldn't get anybody open,Dak was running for the first. I didn't see 1 running play with any Back in the 2nd Quarter.

I knew they was going to lose after seeing what the Coaching staff game plan was. Season is officially over if they cant get a running back before next weekend.

Im suprised that they dont have a Back that can successfully play an average full game to change up the plays in order to win.
No T.Smith had a waaaaaay bigger impact than no Zeke

OL isnt the problem. The Coaching staff is the problem. They didn't have any good offensive schemes/play calling this game. They deviated from there entire style of PL because Zeke got suspended.

Thats to drastic to do right now. Id rather them use the backs as the same as Zeke is used. If there not good. Keep doing int you get success. The OL is good enough to do that.

OL looked like trash today because the Coaching staff changed the entire game plan.

I agree but this team traditionally relies on winning the one on one matchups, i.e. Beasely winning on his option routes, Dez bodying up and high pointing the ball, Witten still able get just enough seperation. They usually never have a great or even good scheme overall. The LT one on one killed us today and based on the design of the offense (im giving the benefit of the doubt) they didnt give any help to that side

Am I the only one who feels this is entirely on the coaching staff?

You mean to tell me that Chaz Green showed you he was a capable replacment at LT in practice all week? Really? Either he broke both of his legs in warmups or the staff needs their heads checked ... Judging by that performance, he couldn't have been any good in practice, yet we chipped or ran a screen to his side maybe 2 times all game ... Literally, the worst coaching job I've ever seen in a football game ...

Jason Garrett is just happy to be here ... Says yes to Jerry Jones and is surprised when his team does well ... He is **** ... I ****in hate him so much ... He is the only person in the world who I would swing on if I ever saw them in person, straight like that ...

And I'm over Sean Lee ... I'd trade him before next year's draft for a 4th rounder or something ... No use for someone who is only available 50% of the time ...

Lee shouldve retired after last season. He's good when healthy. But his body has taken to much abuse over his career. Some players dont know when its time to stop. I dont remember the last time hes played a full 100% healthy season. His body is telling him to stop. This has happened to him the last couple of seasons.

Enough with all the doom and gloom knee jerk reactions....

KC ATL PHI

if we went 2-1 in that 3 game stretch we're good

save the overreactions for if we lose next week

just a game that ATL desperately needed and we were short handed

not tripping

Lee shouldve retired after last season. He's good when healthy. But his body has taken to much abuse over his career. Some players dont know when its time to stop. I dont remember the last time hes played a full 100% healthy season. His body is telling him to stop. This has happened to him the last couple of seasons.

Needs to hang it up soon and join the coaching staff

Agree with this

Dudes never played a full season once

Back
Top Bottom