THE OFFICIAL 2024 - 2025 DALLAS COWBOYS SEASON THREAD || 1 - 1 Next game 9/22 vs. Ravens

Dez is working the sidelines.....
1. He throws a hissy fit in the 2nd half
Or
2. Dak forces the ball his way and messes up the game.

Big time win, but terrible game ...

We should have won that game by 40 ... We consistently play down to our competition ... We aren't going to make the playoffs ...

We lose our running back forreal, forreal now for 6 games ... A guy who was basically putting up MVP like numbers ... And Philly trades for a top 5 running back ...

The climb just got a bit steeper, but the solace is that we had very little chance of making the playoffs anyway ... This suspension just about does it for us ...

We lose our running back forreal, forreal now for 6 games ... A guy who was basically putting up MVP like numbers ... And Philly trades for a top 5 running back ...

The climb just got a bit steeper, but the solace is that we had very little chance of making the playoffs anyway ... This suspension just about does it for us ...
Not worried about the run game too much

Alfred and Darren will get theirs but we wasn't catching Philly regardless anyway :lol:

It wouldn't surprise me if Smith played better than Morris or McFadden. I don't have confidence in the coaching staff to overcome any adversity. Rodgers is done for the season and we won't take advantage of it.

I think we are what we are, an 8-8 team. Miss the playoffs by a game or 2 which is always the worst place to be. Just sucks the timing zeke got suspended, cuz hes starting to roll, but it is what it is

Back
Top Bottom