THE OFFICIAL 2024 - 2025 DALLAS COWBOYS SEASON THREAD || 1 - 1 Next game 9/22 vs. Ravens

It comes down to the divisional games... I'm still hopeful a lil because we've only gotten truly outplayed in the Denver game

watching without expectations the way to go

I don't see any reason to keep Marinelli employed any longer.

[/spoiler]
Per this thread; 35+ points in 3 out of 5 games, 2 of which came in back to back home games... opp's scoring on 14 of the last 18 possessions. I mean, what does he do to maximize the talent we do have on our defense?

I get it, that 2nd and 1 fade to Dez was THE worst play call of the season thus far. But the offense received the ball at the 10:53 mark and didn't give it back until 1:09.... our defense strolls out in THE SOFTEST Cover 2 Man... Packers first 3/4 plays were A CAKE WALK :sick:|l>D:rolleyes

THEY RAN A FUGGIN DRAW FOR 15 YARDS on 2nd and 10 from the Cowboys 47 DAWG :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :smh::smh::smh: HOW MUCH EASIER COULD WE MAKE THIS ?!!?!

Then... of course we gave up a TD :lol: how could Marinelli's pride allow him to sit back and watch Rodgers do w/e he pleases w/ zero pressure, again.. as if 9 months ago in the same venue didn't happen? It's much deeper than this game, ask B Betonblck but please stop discussing the anthem and let Marinelli go Jerruh.. god bless us all if he's on the staff going into next season.

^ and let GB go out of bounds every play too. That's all on coaching, when you allow 20 yard plays down the sidelines over and over. GB didn't even need to use any timeouts and left 11 seconds on the clock.

Do any of yall still think this team is playoff bound?

Still early but idk man

GB started 4-6 and went to the NFCCG last year.

Steelers started 4-5 after a demoralizing loss to us and went to the AFCCG.

Anything is possible. Philly will probably fade like they did last year in the second half, although it would be nice to see them get washed in the first round.

Ultimately though I’d prefer not to make the playoffs, go 4-12 if it means Garrett getting the axe. People keep talking about removing Marinelli. So that’s Wade, Rob Ryan, Kiffen, now Marinelli.

Garrett (and Jerry) is the only constant that remains.

8 years and he’s still learning.

So Jerry Jones is siding with Trump and making a clear stance that he is with Trump.

I done with the Cowboys.

Jerry :smh:

I really hope some of the prominent players protest and call him out. Jerry himself really pushed their hand on this, basically daring them to defy him.

Stephen and Will need to reel Jerry in. I could see this season getting ugly.

Jerry Jones just demonstrated everything wrong with the Cowboys.

Parcel was building us up to be great with all his draft picks and Jones ran him out the door by signing Terrel Owens against Parcel wishes then telling the media Parcel was going to play TO no matter what. Parcel was ready to leave then and was just waiting for the season to end. Jerry’s ego ran him out the door. Don’t even get me started on what he did to Jimmy Johnson!

Any respectable Coach will stay away from the Cowboys because every great coach wants to be respected and have full control over thier roster.

Now with his stance on Flag he is running off future Free Agents who don’t agree with his stance. Wouldn’t be surprised if Dak or Zeke walk after their rookie contract expires.

Jerry isn’t the only owner who feels that way but other owners are smart enough to stay neutral and not go against Fans, Coaches, and Players.

Funny how people use the NFL is a business excuse for damn near everything that supports their opinion but never in instances when opposed ...

The bottom line is that Jerry sees ratings plummeting and his pockets being hurt by players kneeling ... The NFL brand is suffering for nothing, i.e. players kneeling does absolutely squat for police brutality ...

This is Jerry Jones protecting the business ...

Funny how people use the NFL is a business excuse for damn near everything that supports their opinion but never in instances when opposed ...

The bottom line is that Jerry sees ratings plummeting and his pockets being hurt by players kneeling ... The NFL brand is suffering for nothing, i.e. players kneeling does absolutely squat for police brutality ...

This is Jerry Jones protecting the business ...
The Dallas Cowboys are in no way hurting from people not watching over the flag ish :lol:

Ratings are always trash until we get to the second half of the season. Been that way for awhile now

Team held a team meeting today to express their feelings towards Jerry Jones’s comments. Jason Garrett told them to tell Jones how they feel about it.....this is going to get interesting

Team held a team meeting today to express their feelings towards Jerry Jones’s comments. Jason Garrett told them to tell Jones how they feel about it.....this is going to get interesting

From what ive read nothing has changed and players are pissed. Scan being one of the main ones, which i dont blame him one bit. He pointed to the breast cancer cleats in his locker basically saying we can take a stance on things that the owners feel is important.

Jerry screwed himself putting the players in a spot where they look like kids. There may have been an order to stand this whole time but for him to come out and pretty much dare them to defy him is something else.

Going to be interesting to see how they come back from this. If we didnt have a bye this week i could easily see us getting rolled

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom