THE OFFICIAL 2024 - 2025 DALLAS COWBOYS SEASON THREAD || 1 - 1 Next game 9/22 vs. Ravens

Should have run the ball on 2nd down.
Second game against GB that the coaching staff lost.
Zeke scores on that last play last season.

Yea, but they ran on 3rd down and got a TD so the only solution would have been for Dak to slide at the 1. I guess they should have downed it at the 1 and then kneeled for 2 downs and scored on 4th.

It could have been 30 seconds on the clock and the defense would have let Rodgers score

How long do you give a Head Coach to figure out clock management? ... Jason Garrett and staff are absolutely ****ing clueless ...

You can sit here and debate the idea of Dak going down at the 1 yard line ... I personally have been all in on the LT lay down since forever ...

But the play where I know our coaching staff hasn't any idea of what they are doing was the Dez fade on the play prior to the TD ... That just shows we are deficient at the head coaching position ... You can scheme all you want, handle press great, go 13-3 blah blah blah ... But that Dez fade with a minute plus on the clock knowing damn well your defense sucks and who you are playing ... Simply inexcusable ...

I was never a Garrett guy ... I'll admit, I think he's a ****in loser ... But he has been the coach since 2010 ... This is the last straw ... I will not watch another game this year ... I'm out ...

I understand what yall sayin but how does anyone know the play wouldve been that successful? Like dude said, was Dak suppossed to slide at the 1? Then if we get to 4th down and dont score we look even worst. You have the leagues sack leader on D last I heard, maybe he could make a play for you. Tough game even tougher decisions

The defense gave up 28 points, I can live with that. Coming into the game and someone said GB scores 28, you take it.

Clock management is a joke for this staff.

The defense gave up 28 points, I can live with that. Coming into the game and someone said GB scores 28, you take it.

Clock management is a joke for this staff.

No, defense gave up TDs on all but 2 possessions. Dallas time of possession was the only reason GB didn't score 40

Clock management was fine, defense is trash. If your defense cant stop a TD with 1 minute left, you deserve to lose.

If Dallas runs extra plays to run out the time, they could have had a holding penalty and not scored.

I was one of the T-Will stans calling for his new deal during the summer but he's been garbage in the worst moments all season so far :angry:

Welp, I can't believe I'm saying this but this is it for me fellas. This will be my last year supporting the cowboys/nfl. Sticking to watching college football next season.

Welp, I can't believe I'm saying this but this is it for me fellas. This will be my last year supporting the cowboys/nfl. Sticking to watching college football next season.
BOO HOO.gif

Seriously, fellas, take a look at the defensive scheme on that last drive. It was awful, just like at the end of the playoff game. Marinelli goes to a 3 man rush, with a spy that is worthless.

Back
Top Bottom