THE OFFICIAL 2024 - 2025 DALLAS COWBOYS SEASON THREAD || 1 - 1 Next game 9/22 vs. Ravens

Haven't seen a single person in here put this past loss entirely on Dak but if you're trying to tell me Dak had nothing to do with the loss then I dunno what else to tell you :lol:

Dude dropped a dinker 4 yards deep to Zeke on 4th & 10 with the game on the line but guess that ain't his fault either :rofl:

Louder for the ones in the back

Every post you had was aimed at Dak after the loss. :lol:
We get it, you don't like him but please stop acting like he didn't show up Sunday.
Every QB isn't going to be Rodgers and it's up to the OC to cater to Dak's strengths.
Our play calling and bland *** playbook is the reason we aren't as explosive this year.

Dudes bringing up Romo like his body would let him make it through 16 games :lol:
No **** he would open up the offense more. He’s had a HOF worthy career vs a guy in his 2nd year. Our defense has allowed damn near 100 points the last 3 games. Kind of hard to win games like that.

I got nothing against Dak, I just know he's not what delusional Cowboys fans wanna think he is :lol:

I'll be the first one to cheer and root for him if he preforms and I want him to make me eat my words but I don't see it happening

Some of y'all are so infatuated with dude because he overachieved his rookie year only because he was handed the best team we'd had since '07

I'm tired of the OC and DC ...this bend but don't break defensive philospy that Marinelli have is not working this year, especially now with an entire new secondary.

Linehan lacks creativity, is very predictable, and for some odd reason- gets too cute and forget to run the ball. ...both coordinators can walk.

I'm tired of the OC and DC ...this bend but don't break defensive philospy that Marinelli have is not working this year, especially now with an entire new secondary.

Linehan lacks creativity, is very predictable, and for some odd reason- gets too cute and forget to run the ball. ...both coordinators can walk.

This is what it comes down to for me. It’s not the players that’s failing, it’s the system that they’ve been put in. Our OC and DC this year have been complete ****.

Brandon Marshall (Broncos LB) was on Colin Cowherd's show and said they were surprised at how the Cowboys never made any adjustments to the game plan after the game delay. He said they were in the locker room trying to figure out what adjustments we'd come out to and scheming how to stop it.
Our coaches are ******* terrible. Incompetent coaching :smh:

Brandon Marshall (Broncos LB) was on Colin Cowherd's show and said they were surprised at how the Cowboys never made any adjustments to the game plan after the game delay. He said they were in the locker room trying to figure out what adjustments we'd come out to and scheming how to stop it.
Our coaches are ******* terrible. Incompetent coaching :smh:

So if Linehan is calling plays on offense and Marinelli old *** is calling plays on defense, then WTF is Garrett supposed to be doing? .....damn sure ain't making adjustments and creating schemes.

I would let Linehan go, especially if they continue to struggle offensively, but Jerry won't fire Marinelli or Garrett.

I got nothing against Dak, I just know he's not what delusional Cowboys fans wanna think he is :lol:

I'll be the first one to cheer and root for him if he preforms and I want him to make me eat my words but I don't see it happening

Some of y'all are so infatuated with dude
because he overachieved his rookie year only because he was handed the best team we'd had since '07

TnGPDZm.gif

Dak still can't throw a decent ball :smh:

Jesus Dak is bad :lol:

Bring Romo out of retirement please

This loss isn't entirely on Dak at all but dude is incapable of throwing a ball further than 6 yards which is why we can't finish drives

They call those short route plays all the time because they know Dak can't throw the ball & it shows anytime he tries to

Resent? :lol:

Dak is Alex Smith but he got y'all wrapped around his finger so tight after last year y'all are blind to how mediocre of a QB he is right now

Dak showing out again >D

Well that didn't last long

Dak being Dak :lol:

V0DGe.gif

Right on cue :rofl:
You gonna tell me I'm wrong?

You must think he the most accurate QB in the league, right?

I want dude to be successful and great but I haven't seen any development in him yet at all and you're lying to yourself if you think he's getting better :lol:

Jaylon is liability at this point ...and this bend but don't break defense needs some playmakers next year. Marinella gotta stop tryna turn journeymen into playmakers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom