THE OFFICIAL 2024 - 2025 DALLAS COWBOYS SEASON THREAD || 1 - 1 Next game 9/22 vs. Ravens

People talking about Garrett leaving lol ... Just about as clueless as Linehan as a coordinator ... I always go back to our coaching staff too but Jason is about as safe as anyone in the league ...

Look, we are coached by Marinelli and Linehan ... They are literally two of the worst coordinators in NFL HISTORY ... Linehan is **** ... And Jason Garrett was a backup QB his entire life ... Last season was an anomaly ... We scored 6 points in the second half against Swiss Cheese today ...

And I couldn't disagree more about Witten ... He is open damn near every play ... Dak has fallen in love with the big play and gone away from the sure thing in Beasley and Written ... He throws Dez the ball 15 times and completes 5 ... Linehan needs to see this and call personnel specific plays, forcing Dak to stop being terrible ...

Lastly, we have two new offensive linemen and start about 5 rookies on defense ... We aren't a good team ... Anyone who thought Jaylon Smith was a problem needs to stop it ... Dude is a LIABILITY ... Hitchens being out really hurts this team ... Smith would be on the bench if he and Lee are healthy ...

This is a max 6 win team ... The schedule is brutal, we are going to he 2-3 For sure and Zeke is about to serve 6 games ... The playoffs are untouchable at this point ...

Not a hot take. I honestly believe this offense would be better with Romo.
Lol, explain how please?

-Turning point of the game was that fumble on the punt return.
-Offense overall played good. Dak made big plays when needed. His INT hurt us cause our defense needs to be on the field as less as possible.
-If I’m going to “nitpick” our offense.... I hate when they go into a game trying to get Dez involved. Dak and Dez aren’t on the same page so if Dez gets 10 targets we will be lucky with 4 catches.

-our Defense is so bad our offense has to be perfect for us to win.

People talking about Garrett leaving lol ... Just about as clueless as Linehan as a coordinator ... I always go back to our coaching staff too but Jason is about as safe as anyone in the league ...

Look, we are coached by Marinelli and Linehan ... They are literally two of the worst coordinators in NFL HISTORY ... Linehan is **** ... And Jason Garrett was a backup QB his entire life ... Last season was an anomaly ... We scored 6 points in the second half against Swiss Cheese today ...

And I couldn't disagree more about Witten ... He is open damn near every play ... Dak has fallen in love with the big play and gone away from the sure thing in Beasley and Written ... He throws Dez the ball 15 times and completes 5 ... Linehan needs to see this and call personnel specific plays, forcing Dak to stop being terrible ...

Lastly, we have two new offensive linemen and start about 5 rookies on defense ... We aren't a good team ... Anyone who thought Jaylon Smith was a problem needs to stop it ... Dude is a LIABILITY ... Hitchens being out really hurts this team ... Smith would be on the bench if he and Lee are healthy ...

This is a max 6 win team ... The schedule is brutal, we are going to he 2-3 For sure and Zeke is about to serve 6 games ... The playoffs are untouchable at this point ...
ALONZO MOURNING.gif

thing is defenses are leaving Witten open by design. On 3rd and long the safety and linebackers are playing over and under the first down marker. Witten is too slow to get behind the safety and not athletic enough to beat the linebacker after the catch. On Hanna’s TD they played him like they played Witten.

I agree that Dak needs to stop forcing the ball to Dez but don’t think witten is the answer.

If you notice when we start our 2 minute drives, Witten is the target on 1st down damn near every time ... Because the most important play of a 2 minute drive is the first ... You have to stay ahead of the sticks and Witten does that for you ...

I just don't understand why he gets 0 targets ... I get it, he's not going to YAC you to a TD ... But he is a HOF tight end and is open ... Throw him the ******* ball ... Dak can do all that scramble **** when he's playing Madden ...

A 3 and out is inexcusable ... Ryan Switzer talking about how he is "close" all week ... How about you hold on to the ball and not give the game away first? ... He has been the biggest disappointment to me all year ... We are actually giving him rushing looks ... He's half the player Lucky was ...

This team is a dumpster fire coached by LOSERS ... Literally, losers ... None of them have ever won ... I'm ****in done

Up 17-6, on the verge of KO'ing these dudes.. & Switzer comes in trying to play superhero :smh:

With this defense, we can't afford those type of bone-head TO's. Really disappointed we lost this game at home today... our play-calling has been too predictable the first quarter of the season and Zeke/the O-Line have suffered the most.

Last edited:
Switzer fumble really turned the tide.... not worried yet but we gotta take care of bizness next week with our dudes healthy

My thoughts:

•4 second half runs won’t cut it. We gotta stay committed to the run. Especially when we have the lead.

•oline obviously isn’t dominating like last year yet. Not to say they’ve been weak. They haven’t. Just haven’t been as prolific.

•defense is Swiss cheese. Middle of the field is always open. Jaylon and heath stay a step behind. Heath stays not tackling.

•Sean Lee, Hitchins and irving are needed back. Bad.

•coaches back to not making adjustments. Getting too cute. Run the ball man. Tell dak to throw short sometimes. Stop making dak throw 35+ times.

Mcvay got gurley looking like I thought Zeke would outta OSU. With the receiving and all.

Why are you acting like these Packers are the 85' Bears? :lol: dudes needed OT to beat the Bengals @ home, they're beatable... especially on the road.

Word :lol:
Not to mention all these Packer injuries. Vegas has us favored btw so we definitely have a chance.

Back
Top Bottom