THE OFFICIAL 2024 - 2025 DALLAS COWBOYS SEASON THREAD || 1 - 1 Next game 9/22 vs. Ravens

I for one think we will do better than we think. We have two 1k yard RB's waiting... if not, then we will have a top 10 pick for the defense

I don't think Elliott makes us any better or worse at this point

Been pretty basura so far and I've always wanted to see Morris get more touches

Morris blitz pickup/protection is suspect. So is his ability to catch in the back field. I’d be worried doing PA with him on the field if I were Dak :lol:

Zeke still fighting to try and play...... just take the 6 game break and try to get back in Football shape! I think Zeke has a fear that his backups are going to shine.

Zeke still fighting to try and play...... just take the 6 game break and try to get back in Football shape! I think Zeke has a fear that his backups are going to shine.

I feel you but none of us have DV on our names. Not to mention he loses guarantees in his contracts if he gets suspended. Dude has to do whats best for him and not think about the team.

I feel you but none of us have DV on our names. Not to mention he loses guarantees in his contracts if he gets suspended. Dude has to do whats best for him and not think about the team.
He's getting suspended regardless. He seems to be out of shape and not focusing on the games, take the suspension now.

The players gave Goodell the power to do this and there is nothing they can do about now. We will see how important it is to them in the new CBA.

He's getting suspended regardless. He seems to be out of shape and not focusing on the games, take the suspension now.

The players gave Goodell the power to do this and there is nothing they can do about now. We will see how important it is to them in the new CBA.

Oh no i agree with you 100% on him getting suspended. But we are coming from a fans perspective and not someone who has the most to lose. At this point you've fought it for this long, you gotta just ride out now. Too much money to lose, to not see it thru.

Players gave up a lot just for wanting less padded practices and its coming back to bite them.

Lol Zeke playing Sunday..... go ahead and fight it and get suspended at the end of the year during our most important games smh

Lol Zeke playing Sunday..... go ahead and fight it and get suspended at the end of the year during our most important games smh

Don't worry our defense and bad coaching will make sure those games won't even matter.

Man who tf is calling these plays? Run pick up 5, two back to back plays from the shotgun. 3 and out.

Luckily we got a turnover.

Back
Top Bottom