THE OFFICIAL 2024 - 2025 DALLAS COWBOYS SEASON THREAD || 1 - 1 Next game 9/22 vs. Ravens

Losing a lot of pieces. With NYG getting Marshall we are going to need our secondary to be a lot better.

Looking like we are goona release Romo.

Was hoping to get something for him, picks, a defensive player.

The Giants are gonna molly whop us next year 
laugh.gif

All this "blow on D" stuff sounds eerily similar to last season which gives me a lot of confidence since we always do better when we're expected to do bad.

Not worried about the Giants. Marshall led the league in drops last year or was 2nd in drops and is injury prone. Plus the Giants need an oline and Eli is on the decline.

Not that I think the defense will do bad, I'm just tired of not making the necessary moves to turn the corner.

Same story over and over, "we need a pass rush" "we need a ball hawking safety" etc. At this point we gotta realize we're struggling to develop those areas and start looking at free agents.

No, we don't need to break the bank but bringing in some proven veterans will really help that side of the ball tremendously.

Last edited:
It's weird seeing that Romo will be released. I appreciate all the fighting the guy did for us. He probably had the most heart on the team and never got the respect he deserved around the league. I hope he has great success wherever he goes and can stay healthy to enjoy these final seasons he has left.

It's weird seeing that Romo will be released. I appreciate all the fighting the guy did for us. He probably had the most heart on the team and never got the respect he deserved around the league. I hope he has great success wherever he goes and can stay healthy to enjoy these final seasons he has left.

I feel the same way. Hopefully he can have some success wherever he ends up. He sacrificed his body for some pretty bad cowboys teams over the years so it sucks that it ended this way.

I legit thought Romo was going to bring us 2 rings some 8 years or so ago.

it sucks to see him in another uniform, but im not like yall, I really don't want him to win elsewhere. yall taking the D ware approach or something?

I legit thought Romo was going to bring us 2 rings some 8 years or so ago.

it sucks to see him in another uniform, but im not like yall, I really don't want him to win elsewhere. yall taking the D ware approach or something?
as long as he's not in NFC i'm rooting for him...dude gave his all for this team succeed only to get injured when they put the proper tools around him

While shopping Romo.... Eagles and Giants are loading up there WR core[emoji]128532[/emoji]

Last edited:
This has been the plan the last few years, draft well extend your good players. Dont forget we most likely extend Martin this offseason.

Just like last year, we'll get some cheap free agents and put them on short deals. Happy for Leary getting paid tho. Brice as our number 2 scares me. D-line took some hits too

Been fairly good with our drafting overall, just need it to continue.

This has been the plan the last few years, draft well extend your good players. Dont forget we most likely extend Martin this offseason.

Just like last year, we'll get some cheap free agents and put them on short deals. Happy for Leary getting paid tho. Brice as our number 2 scares me. D-line took some hits too

This.... not panicking like the fanbase does every year

I would not mind drafting a WR with the first rounder

This.... not panicking like the fanbase does every year

I would not mind drafting a WR with the first rounder

DEFENSE!!!!!!

Got love for Romo, always will, but him winning a ring means we obviously didn't. (point im making)

Back
Top Bottom