THE OFFICIAL 2024 - 2025 DALLAS COWBOYS SEASON THREAD || 1 - 1 Next game 9/22 vs. Ravens

We just seen a team win a super bowl without a running game by throwing 15 and under yard passes to average receivers running option routes the whole game.

The cowboys have the personnel to do it but don't utilize them.
1. Need to start letting Zeke go in motion and line up as a WR sometimes to throw the defense off when the are in run prevent.
2. Need to get a TE that is a deep threat so when Zeke goes in motion and draws a linebacker or safety the TE is going to have a field day.
3. Get another WR like Beasley that can run option routes.
4. Send Dez to the "Hakeem Olajuwon of WRs" and improve his route trees so he could get more separation at the top of his routes.
5. Get some double TE packages plays.... It was almost like Escobar and Witten was never on the field at the same time on any plays.

Last edited:
How do you guys feel about cruz?

I havent heard our name in the talks but I imagine he isnt gonna be expensive right?

Honestly, I'd take a hungry/eager to prove the G-Men wrong Cruz in a heartbeat over T. Williams. I'm not saying he's trash but we are no longer a high flying/gun slinger offense, so really T Will isn't the best compliment to Dak's game IMO.

Last edited:
Looks like Jaylon Smith will be ready for OTAs.

Hoping we resign Ware and BPA in the draft.

McCown will be good as a backup, he could compete with Moore for the #2. Anybody is better than Sanchez...

Jaylon's nerve is firing like they thought. He's going to try to play with the brace, which no player ever has. Feel for the kid

Man some of our second round decisions :smh:

Jaylon's nerve is firing like they thought. He's going to try to play with the brace, which no player ever has. Feel for the kid

Man some of our second round decisions :smh:
Im sure you mean the nerve is NOT firing, but I wouldnt call him a bust or loss of a pick just yet. How he is looking with the brace, gives me hope. I cant wait to see him on the field...

And remember it could fire at anytime.

Last edited:
Im sure you mean the nerve is NOT firing, but I wouldnt call him a bust or loss of a pick just yet. How he is looking with the brace, gives me hope. I cant wait to see him on the field...

And remember it could fire at anytime.

My bad, definitely did mean not firing

Based on some of the contract projects..... TWill, T. McClain, Leary & Church likely all gone.

JJ Wilcox probably staying

TWill - $6-8mil a year over 4. $8.5mil signing bonus... $16-20mil guaranteed.
Church - 4 year / $7mil per. $7.5mil signing bonus, $14mil guaranteed
McClain - 4 year / $19mil, $4mil signing bonus, $8mil guaranteed
Leary - 5 year / $39mil, $9.5mil signing bonus, $18mil guaranteed
Wilcox - 3 year / $10mil

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom