THE OFFICIAL 2024 - 2025 DALLAS COWBOYS SEASON THREAD || 1 - 1 Next game 9/22 vs. Ravens

Did a mock with some guys the other day... I'd be ecstatic if we go this route:

1. Takk McKinley DE

2. Tre’davious White CB

3. Jake Butt TE

4. Dede Westbrook WR

6. Tanoh Kpassagnon DL

7. Ukeme Eligwe LB

7. Nathan Gerry S

Last edited:
Yo, jake butt has been a thought for me for a while but I'm just not sure how well he's gonna bounce back after his acl injury from the orange bowl. He reminds me of a more athletic Witten.

OJ Howard is someone that I could envision the Cowboys getting as well.. he's just too good of a talent to pass up

Did a mock with some guys the other day... I'd be ecstatic if we go this route:

1. Takk McKinley DE
2. Tre’davious White CB
3. Jake Butt TE
4. Dede Westbrook WR
6. Tanoh Kpassagnon DL
7. Ukeme Eligwe LB
7. Nathan Gerry S

beside taking a WR early I love it! Butt would instantly upgrade our offense if they allow him to play and take Witten's position

http://www.espn.com/blog/dallas/cowboys/post/_/id/4758031/should-cowboys-make-julio-jones-type-trade

Not necessarily a bad idea depending on how Free Agency plays out. Maybe a 1st, 3rd and next year's 3rd. To get to the middle of the round.

We have good depth pieces on defense, just have to supplement it with 5 or so starters.

Starters:
Lee & Jaylon as LB.
Byron at SS.
DLaw & Crawford on DL.

Then you have depth in
Collins at DT
Mayowa & Thornton at DE
Hopefully Irving as well in DL depth, maybe move Crawford into depth, and Irving starting, if we can keep him.
Hitch as flex LB
Scandrick, Brown & MoClai a depth DB
Heath depth at Safety
Try to keep either Wilcox or Church too

Last edited:
http://www.espn.com/blog/dallas/cowboys/post/_/id/4758031/should-cowboys-make-julio-jones-type-trade

Not necessarily a bad idea depending on how Free Agency plays out. Maybe a 1st, 3rd and next year's 3rd. To get to the middle of the round.

We have good depth pieces on defense, just have to supplement it with 5 or so starters.

Starters:
Lee & Jaylon as LB.
Byron at SS.
DLaw & Crawford on DL.

Then you have depth in
Collins at DT
Mayowa & Thornton at DE
Hopefully Irving as well in DL depth, maybe move Crawford into depth, and Irving starting, if we can keep him.
Hitch as flex LB
Scandrick, Brown & MoClai a depth DB
Heath depth at Safety
Try to keep either Wilcox or Church too

There's nobody on the defensive side of the ball in the 1st round that I'd be willing to give up multiple picks for.

Wasn't on NT during the the Parcell era, wondering what was the consensus on here about him? I remember people hated that he controlled the clock and didn't take many chances down the field as a coach but his defense was always disciplined and hard nosed.

Personally, I loved Parcells... our teams never beat ourselves and yeah he didn't take risk in terms of going for the big play but he never really needed to. One way or the othe other we were going to be in a position to win in the 4th. I will never forget that Seahawks playoff game :smh: [emoji]128546[/emoji] I was standing up walking like McGregor until the happening, happened.

Last edited:
Just seen Falcons have 4 rookie starters on their defense........ but for some reason some cowboy fans are scared for us to draft a couple of rookie CBs

Yea his future is very promising, played stellar at two diff positions...fam is a tackler too, I lie that quality in corners....

Congrats Dak

not a fan of garrett getting coy.

+ima hater+

I feel the same way! I just dont think you should win head coach when you don't have control of the Offense or Defensive play calling and then your considered a "personnel manager" and have nothing to say all year about The Dak and Romo" situation. As a hardcore cowboys fan ATL coach or Raiders coach deserved it more.

Don't really consider us haters but we both know that Garrett has the least responsibilities out of all the top head coaches in the NFL.

not a fan of garrett getting coy.

+ima hater+
I'm not a fan of him winning it because it keeps him in Dallas longer. The hand clapper is a below average coach. Dallas lost that playoff game because of him. How hard was it to use the timeout in that situation? I see the Cowboys being the Falcons under Mike Smith with him. Wasting talent.

Back
Top Bottom