OFFICIAL NFL THREAD 2024-25: Week IiI Vol: “That’s my Michelle”

Who is this white Nubian Queen and where can I find more of her? For research purposes of course

SIDpF8x.png

what's Hock's realistic time frame on coming back? 2nd half of the season?

Most recent update was from a Vikings beat writer a couple weeks ago:

“Week 5 is a fair projection,” The Athletic’s Alec
Lewis said. “That’s when he is eligible to return from the physically unable to perform list. His presence on the list means he can practice, and he won’t need any runway in terms of learning the system. Don’t be surprised if he suits up in London against the New York Jets.”

Most recent update was from a Vikings beat writer a couple weeks ago:

“Week 5 is a fair projection,” The Athletic’s Alec
Lewis said. “That’s when he is eligible to return from the physically unable to perform list. His presence on the list means he can practice, and he won’t need any runway in terms of learning the system. Don’t be surprised if he suits up in London against the New York Jets.”
Prior to the injury was hock still dropping passes? I swear I saw dude drop at 20 gimmes from Kirk lol

Boy this the stupidest **** I’ve ever heard
If teams don’t want two-high safeties, RUN THE BALL
Mel shouldn’t be on tv with takes like this :smh:

Mel is worried about his QB draft evaluations not hittin, wants the ones he hypes up to look good as soon as possible

Earlier in the week yo was on there trying to find a way to make Bryce Young look decent, talking about “if you take away the int’s” :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom