THE OFFICIAL 2024 - 2025 DALLAS COWBOYS SEASON THREAD || 1 - 1 Next game 9/22 vs. Ravens

Nothing wrong with keeping Terrence Williams if the team were to utilize it's personnel properly and run the ball. If they want to throw 50 times a game, upgrades are needed at the WR position.

:lol: he's getting paid nothing and y'all are acting like we're treating him like Michael Irvin.

Would you rather go out and break the bank on Robert Woods?

Free couldn't retire while Leary was still available? :smh:

I really don't like playing Collins at RT, he is a better fit at guard for us. Got to look at free agency if they don't trust green

I really don't like playing Collins at RT, he is a better fit at guard for us. Got to look at free agency if they don't trust green
Green is not as bad as all y'all make it... he just can't stay on the field.

They should re-sign Jon Cooper.

Hear the market for Mo/Carr is soft... one of them will return. 

"@CharlesRobinson on FISHNATO suggesting Adrian Peterson might now be just a $2M running back. @1053thefan"

Possible D-Mac replacement? 

Give me Carr over Mo, if i had to take one. Give me the guy thats going to play all year over the guy thats going to play 9 games.

Chaz Green cant stay healthy so we need to pick up a swing tackle.

Not mad at the T-Will contract. Low money, hes a decent blocker for the position too. Looks like we are probably rolling with Heath at safety with Church/Wilcox leaving.

Draft needs are pretty obvious. Corner, d-line, swing tackle, wouldnt mind drafting a backer also with Jaylon's and Lee's history.

I'd prefer we drafted an immediate starter, but I wouldn't be mad at picking a hurt Sidney jones at all.

He's a very good tall lanky and fast player, at a position of need.

But I feel ya, we always fail at those redemption second round picks. Sean lee the only one I think worked out favorably.

I'd prefer we drafted an immediate starter, but I wouldn't be mad at picking a hurt Sidney jones at all.

He's a very good tall lanky and fast player, at a position of need.

But I feel ya, we always fail at those redemption second round picks. Sean lee the only one I think worked out favorably.

This

I would want to see what happens with Jaylon smith before taking on another project

Leave the injured guys alone, especially in the 2nd round, it seems to never work out for us. Draft dudes who can play day 1.

Why does it have to be Carr or Mo? Could we get an option "C" none of the above[emoji]128532[/emoji]

At this point give me anyone at the combine that runs under a 4.4

Last edited:
Sterling Moore still out there

and Newman 
laugh.gif

Good now let's get Carr//Mo back
I like this idea. The Mo we thought we drafted in the first round finally showed up last year before the injury, and Carr was solid enough for us to retain. This draft should be a good one for us to plug the holes we have on Def...

Last edited:
I'm fine with going pretty much fully DLine. Coming back with the same secondary (New Safety next to Byron). And addressing the couple holes in depth on offense.

If we get the same results on defense. Then that's the time you gotta cut Scandrick and Crawford to fill up the secondary.

DLine is clearly the biggest need, we don't have the guys who can generate pressure. But if there's a quality DB or S when our picks come up, take BPA on defense.

Last edited:
Any of the Michigan guys would be great

namely Taco Charlton

Peppers nice too but not an immediate need and he just screams Seahawks

Dead all these Revis Cowboys rumors

Any of the Michigan guys would be great

namely Taco Charlton

Peppers nice too but not an immediate need and he just screams Seahawks

Dead all these Revis Cowboys rumors

Todd McShay currently has Taco to us in his mock

Also just bought a month worth subscription of Insider, so Scouting Reports are on the way come draft day

Back
Top Bottom