THE OFFICIAL 2024 - 2025 DALLAS COWBOYS SEASON THREAD || 1 - 1 Next game 9/22 vs. Ravens

Carr to the Ravens on a 4 year deal 
pimp.gif

"Byron, Heath, Kavon Carroll, Scandrick, Brown, McFadden, Seamster(?) Draft, Draft, Body. Done."

@fishsports

Not saying relying on rookies is risky, but it is what it is

That secondary looks hideous :x :smh: :lol:

We're basically rolling out a brand new defense of misfits and hoping for the best. Guess I should get use to this.

Ya wanna rely on rookies in the secondary?

Why not?
ATL had 5 rookies starting on defense in the Super Bowl

I just want fast athletic players on Defense that can make plays off their talent.

I'm tired of the veteran defensive players that we keep getting that know the plays in and out but don't have the talent to make a difference.

Ya wanna rely on rookies in the secondary?

Why not?
ATL had 5 rookies starting on defense in the Super Bowl

I just want fast athletic players on Defense that can make plays off their talent.

I'm tired of the veteran defensive players that we keep getting that know the plays in and out but don't have the talent to make a difference.

I get what you're saying but Dan Quinn was the DC in Seattle, he knows what he's doing on that side of the ball.

I don't have much faith in our defensive staff being able to produce the same results with a bunch of rookies. The best thing we do is pick up a few guys off the street and turn them into decent rotation players.

Unfortunately, we're not rolling out playmakers on defense.

suavamente suavamente Agreed :lol:

Last edited:
I get what you're saying but Dan Quinn was the DC in Seattle, he knows what he's doing on that side of the ball.

I don't have much faith in our defensive staff being able to produce the same results with a bunch of rookies. The best thing we do is pick up a few guys off the street and turn them into decent rotation players.

Unfortunately, we're not rolling out playmakers on defense.

suavamente suavamente Agreed :lol:

I feel you, our whole coaching staff on Defense should of been gone years ago. We fired Rob Ryan when half of his defense was injured the whole year and he still managed numbers similar to what we been putting up. A bend but don't break defense isn't going to work with a bunch of rookies we need to have a "Ryan" blitz scheme that utilizes speed and makes the QB uncomfortable

Last edited:
Romo drama is almost over and hopefully on June 2nd Cowboys will have $14 mil to fill whatever holes are left after the Draft.

As a 30+ year born Cowboys fan, when you look at the stats it's easy to pin Romo as the best QB off the franchise. However Aikman and especially Staubach have done way more for the Cowboys than Romo had the opportunity to do. Young Cowboy fans please educate yourself on Roger Staubach before you throne Romo the GOAT Cowboys QB. Roger aka Captain America did a lot more on the field that career passing/career TDs don't cover. Roger was a first ballot HOF, Romo would be lucky to get in.....

Should go look at Johnathan Hankins at DT & make a run at Revis for a year, and see if he'd work out in a zone coverage slot corner or at Safety

Should go look at Johnathan Hankins at DT & make a run at Revis for a year, and see if he'd work out in a zone coverage slot corner or at Safety
Watched a couple of Jets games and Revis had nothing left in the tank. He was falling for every double move and not trying to tackle. Not sure he even wants to play?

He said he'd move to Safety if need be. He's not a man corner anymore that's basically the problem. They were expecting him to be a lockdown corner and he's not that anymore

Put him in a scheme where you're not expecting him to be on a top flight WR and shut them down and he should be fine.

Last edited:
Today is a sad day

Tony was truly one of the Cowboy greats

How soon can we retire his jersey/put him in the ring of honor?

It's a happy day. Romo retires only wearing one jersey. He had a great career.
Is romo a hof. I think he has trouble getting in if he even does.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom