The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Any one know where I can get the black and white ones in NY for retail? I know I seen the white and black in fordam and the grey ones.

Any one know where I can get the black and white ones in NY for retail? I know I seen the white and black in fordam and the grey ones.
Check footlocker online or in a storefront.  I was at the mall yesterday and they had both CWs.  

They we
Anyone have an answer yet with the "error" screen people got?

Never got the sold out message, just waited in line and then a couple seconds later it said error.

Looking on eBay earlier, seems like there was more going for the shoes to make money rather than actually keeping them. Can't hate, oh well.

They got them up on eBay now for around $200 just checked
200 as start out bid, not buy it now though.

nike destroyer had the link up. 

something that mind boggles me... You can get MEGGED for having public knowledge of a link? 
That is not some special link. It is the same link that would be produced if you went to store.nike.com and in the search bar, typed 630773-300 and hit enter. Now you have Evilsides special link. Which by trying to be vague and not reply to anything he jus trying to make people think he's special and dug up a link himself, the same thing Validity sneaker did this morning bc Nike screwed up in the US and Europe and loaded the WTK as a NON TLO release.

The gloves are non TLO. This means the fastest way to the shoe tomorrow morning is to type that product number above in the search bar and hit enter. At 7:57 start refreshing that page over and over until the Glove's appear on the page.

Since this seems to be difficult for some to comprehend. Go to NDC now and type 616175-005 in the search bar and hit enter. This is the product number for the TW Lebron XI. Doing a search this way will take you directly to that shoes existing page. When the Glove page is live tomorrow, the same process applies with its product number (630773-300).
when people worry about their millisec pings to nikestore -  ask yourself this:

would you rather refresh a search query on nikestore.com or go directly to the product page with the early link.

Anyone have an answer yet with the "error" screen people got?

Never got the sold out message, just waited in line and then a couple seconds later it said error.

Looking on eBay earlier, seems like there was more going for the shoes to make money rather than actually keeping them. Can't hate, oh well.

I got the waiting screen, then I got an error (server timed out) or something like that for the WTKs yesterday

I told you guys not that limited.

Hmm 14 NT's got around 80-100 pairs each, and then maybe 300-500 pairs on NDC. That makes around 2000 pairs give or take. I think that qualifies as limited... correct me if I missed something.

Only one or two spots in the entire state of maryland got these. Don't matter if the stores had 200 pairs each which they didn't.....

400 pairs for an ENTIRE state is limited.

Guaranteed to turn heads in B'More when I wear them cause local/not on NT type cats aren't up on these. Showed my pairs to some homies already & they thought the S stood for Seattle.

Limited.....

Only one or two spots in the entire state of maryland got these. Don't matter if the stores had 200 pairs each which they didn't.....

400 pairs for an ENTIRE state is limited.

Guaranteed to turn heads in B'More when I wear them cause local/not on NT type cats aren't up on these. Showed my pairs to some homies already & they thought the S stood for Seattle.

Limited.....
were there any matching hats or socks for these in store? I don't get how Nike pressures all retailers to sell more apparel/accessories and you got an opportunity like this and nothin... 

Wasn't able to get the SC this morning, but got lucky and copped these. I thought the release date was 12/21?

SC are def limited. Not happy at all that Nike kicked me out of line twice. Had me like :smh: x a mil

Sorry. Meant to say online.
I saw them on the site before the tweet went out. Added to cart.... Got kicked out of line right after the tweet went out. Then got kicked again a minute or two later.

Sorry. Meant to say online.
I saw them on the site before the tweet went out. Added to cart.... Got kicked out of line right after the tweet went out. Then got kicked again a minute or two later.

:rofl: Ok..... I was about to say I missed that. But I saw the rest of the fussing & cussing up front cause of the phantom chair owners returning around the time the store opened. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom