The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Sorry. Meant to say online.
I saw them on the site before the tweet went out. Added to cart.... Got kicked out of line right after the tweet went out. Then got kicked again a minute or two later.
Yo no disrespect fam but just reading makes me think people from Nike on the computers actually messing with u lol...Example: "Yo let this dude have his time let him add to the cart...then when u add to cart suddenly Nike reps presses the button and kicks u out lol. SMH..sick

imo this was the easiest release of a somewhat limited shoe.I personally hate when people say that but it was true on my end imo.

I manually was able to get in line 12 different times and able to grab 2 pair at 1 time 6 different times.It felt like a lebron GR release and didnt sell out until 25 mins later.Sizes gradually disappeared over the 20 mins.

I couldve bought a few of them but that is not my style and people really wanted these.

Honestly the last week of releases have all been weird.I kept getting errors when checking out this week and that has never happened before.I never even saw the kobe 1 prelude page today.

Last edited:
Sorry. Meant to say online.
I saw them on the site before the tweet went out. Added to cart.... Got kicked out of line right after the tweet went out. Then got kicked again a minute or two later.
I doubt Nike is doing that, but J what method did you use to add the shoes?

nike destroyer had the link up. 

something that mind boggles me... You can get MEGGED for having public knowledge of a link? 
That is not some special link. It is the same link that would be produced if you went to store.nike.com and in the search bar, typed 630773-300 and hit enter. Now you have Evilsides special link. Which by trying to be vague and not reply to anything he jus trying to make people think he's special and dug up a link himself, the same thing Validity sneaker did this morning bc Nike screwed up in the US and Europe and loaded the WTK as a NON TLO release.

The gloves are non TLO. This means the fastest way to the shoe tomorrow morning is to type that product number above in the search bar and hit enter. At 7:57 start refreshing that page over and over until the Glove's appear on the page.

Since this seems to be difficult for some to comprehend. Go to NDC now and type 616175-005 in the search bar and hit enter. This is the product number for the TW Lebron XI. Doing a search this way will take you directly to that shoes existing page. When the Glove page is live tomorrow, the same process applies with its product number (630773-300).
Sorry but I might have to correct you on this.  Your 2nd & 3rd paragraph hold true.

1st paragraph = Partially False. By far, thru observation, @evilside  (ES) link is not the same with @validitysneaker (VS). ES link is spot on with correct pid number while VS was just trolling with search product. If you need fact, jericho is an example (i doubt you can't google that
wink.gif
). VS never did use the troll link because he would never expect tlo to be slipped under the crack for few seconds before the tweet. Heck, the guy isn't computer savy. He was out and about to cop his pair thru rsvp or hook up at niketown

Last edited:
Last edited:
Yea..... Manual only. I hate when I get the error occurred message. Really thought I was good to go. Then to hear it was a two per customer release.... Died
I'm manual as well and had the same thing happen on preludes and gloves. I had them in my cart before and the preludes the second the tlo link dropped. I'm wondering if nikes answer to the bots is just kicking people out of line at random thinking it will mess with the bot users... Dunno but was pretty frustrating ... Thought I was gonna actually going to get a release for once just to have my heart ripped out and deuced on

Last edited:
Sorry but I might have to correct you on this.  Your 2nd & 3rd paragraph hold true.

1st paragraph = Partially False. By far, thru observation, @evilside
 (ES) link is not the same with @validitysneaker (VS). ES link is spot on with correct pid number while VS was just trolling with search product. If you need fact, jericho is an example (i doubt you can't google that :wink: ). VS never did use the troll link because he would never expect tlo to be slipped under the crack for few seconds before the tweet. Heck, the guy isn't computer savy. He was out and about to cop his pair thru rsvp or hook up at niketown

ES link was spot on. i had it open in two different browsers. Thats how when i refreshed right when they went live, both pairs went into my carts. I didnt even get a wait queue whatsoever

Yea..... Manual only. I hate when I get the error occurred message. Really thought I was good to go. Then to hear it was a two per customer release.... Died
So the Gloves SC were limit 2 per customer? Sorry if you already covered that. I've been sweating it out because I added 2 pair with 2 browsers open and checked out before I even saw there were 2 pair in the cart.

So the Gloves SC were limit 2 per customer? Sorry if you already covered that. I've been sweating it out because I added 2 pair with 2 browsers open and checked out before I even saw there were 2 pair in the cart.

I think some people were able to score 2 pairs, but others ended up getting their order cancelled.

Last edited:
anyone's pair shipped yet? or is it usually tomorrow?  I forgot 
Nope. Sometimes Nike updates shipping that same saturday, sometimes they send it sunday, or if not it comes monday.

Check your order status online, a few times theres been instances people didnt get confirmation at all but the items had shipped

Nope. Sometimes Nike updates shipping that same saturday, sometimes they send it sunday, or if not it comes monday.

Check your order status online, a few times theres been instances people didnt get confirmation at all but the items had shipped
Thanks, I thought it fluctuated, I think Nike had a large problem to deal with this weekend regarding the WTK and Prelude release, and their processing has slowed a bit.  I have a feeling there will be a restock coming soon. 

Thanks, I thought it fluctuated, I think Nike had a large problem to deal with this weekend regarding the WTK and Prelude release, and their processing has slowed a bit.  I have a feeling there will be a restock coming soon. 
Yeah def a big weekend for them on top of tryin to cancel orders ..

ES link was spot on. i had it open in two different browsers. Thats how when i refreshed right when they went live, both pairs went into my carts. I didnt even get a wait queue whatsoever
^^^ Same here, but i only got the Gloves in.

Back
Top Bottom