The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

I am sure NDC got more than 500 pairs available online. Does anyone know what kind of stock numbers they usually have for other past releases? 
That was a total guess, since they sold out pretty quick. It doesn't matter to me I got my pair to wear...

i wonder how great the glove is when it comes to on court performance

i heard it comfortable but theyre might be too bulky for my taste

oh well im very looking forward to get them next week

thanks to the guy who posted the product code it was an easy cop

Y'all keep saying not that limited to me.. Any shoe that gets released ONLY at niketowns... And NDC is pretty limited to me... Seeing how there are thousands upon thousands of sneaker stores across the country that are authorized Nike dealers not getting these, but okay guess not that limited.

prices are already lowering on ebay it seems 300 BIN compared to the 450's earlier may pickup if they hit 250 hate how missing out makes you want it so much more 

Yea, maybe not THAT limited but no store in my state got them so to me, it's limited.
Repped - everything is limited if it is something you want to buy but don't have access to it. Then again if you put the work in beforehand for something you really want to cop you are usually rewarded when it drops. Hype just makes it harder sometimes.

Stupid error connection got me on these, now I'm scrambling to find a pair.

I have to find the source of the error connection, I've gotten them often the past releases.
same here dude. on my cell and my laptop. annoying as hell and now lookin at the ebay prices for my size... forget that
on to the next one

Last edited:
This was an easy pick up for me because I had the link from last night and the shoes went live 1 min before the tweet

Even then when I refreshed the page some sizes were already dimmed out instantly to the link going live

Mind you before the tweet from NDC

So anyone who tried to grab it from the twitter link was already a minute behind a lot of people

Which is probably why it seems a lot of bot users didn't score either

I had them waiting in cart before the tweet went out and only waited because I was in line for Kobe after I got kicked for Kobe then I checked out for the gloves

i assume these were hard to get without a bot?

It's always easy to say "easy pickup" when you're able to get a pair, but this was much easier than usual. I searched for "Flight Zoom" in the search a couple mins before 5am PST and kept refreshing. They showed up, clicked it, drop tabbed size and added to cart. Got em in maybe 3-4 mins.

Too salty right now. Only about 50 lined up at the nike store and they didnt have enough. They tried to push the venomenon 4s as a consultation..

This was an easy pick up for me because I had the link from last night and the shoes went live 1 min before the tweet

Even then when I refreshed the page some sizes were already dimmed out instantly to the link going live

Mind you before the tweet from NDC

So anyone who tried to grab it from the twitter link was already a minute behind a lot of people

Which is probably why it seems a lot of bot users didn't score either

I had them waiting in cart before the tweet went out and only waited because I was in line for Kobe after I got kicked for Kobe then I checked out for the gloves
I too had the link ahead of time and i can tell you that they were NOT available before drop time. Had my link refreshing from 3 min before and didnt come up til 6 (8est) ..

correct though many did have this link early so ppl were ready before the tweet and bots waiting on a tweet were delayed against manual peeps who were ready

I too had the link ahead of time and i can tell you that they were NOT available before drop time. Had my link refreshing from 3 min before and didnt come up til 6 (8est) ..

correct though many did have this link early so ppl were ready before the tweet and bots waiting on a tweet were delayed against manual peeps who were ready
What is your avi from?

Anyone have an answer yet with the "error" screen people got?

Never got the sold out message, just waited in line and then a couple seconds later it said error.

Looking on eBay earlier, seems like there was more going for the shoes to make money rather than actually keeping them. Can't hate, oh well.

They we
Anyone have an answer yet with the "error" screen people got?

Never got the sold out message, just waited in line and then a couple seconds later it said error.

Looking on eBay earlier, seems like there was more going for the shoes to make money rather than actually keeping them. Can't hate, oh well.

They got them up on eBay now for around $200 just checked

Back
Top Bottom