The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

just wait a week or two, prices will go down QUICKLY

way too many pairs out there judging from all the ppl that were able to easily get theirs

already 182 listings on eBay...
Let's hope this is the case. Don't want to spend too much on retail on these.

What's a general consensus on #'s and size runs at Nike Store's?

My boy ordered two and Meg emailed him canceling his order, even though the limit was 2 on the site.

He said well send me one, he said no.

I don't think there a lot of pairs out there.. Just think the fan base isn't really big and added to the hype monster preludes... Who was really out there talking about Gary Payton. I called my Nike store manager said "oh you want the Payton's on Saturday you good, no one even asked about them, I didn't even know we were getting them till right now" if I wasn't sick I would have went and gotten em but thank god I got em on ndc. This whole thread 193 pages...

Available @ NDC

2 pair limit

Non-TLO release

180+ pairs for sale on ebay right now

....Jada2001 was right..... These arent nearly as limited as some people (resellers) would like you to believe.

There's 180+ pairs on eBay, but as the size goes up, so does what you'll have to pay.n

was in line 3 seperate times and got an error after 5 minutes each time, would anyone no why?

Nice sneakerman 
smokin.gif
 them kobes
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
 wish i could've grabbed them too , but im happy i got the gloves atleast

Maybe we should all be grateful for Kobe here in this thread?? Seems like an unusually high success rate given the # of pairs apparently available- VERY COOL- glad NTers (true Nters) were rewarded.

Fixed....and.
Everyone that went thru the backdoor scored.

WELL.. for some damn reason in the process of checking out........ it automatically changed my shipping to next day air....now I know why I got charged....smh.

That has happened to me before. Luckily I caught it before pressing submit order. (I wonder if it's a default on Nikes part to create more revenue?)

Available @ NDC

2 pair limit

Non-TLO release

....Jada2001 was right..... These arent nearly as limited as some people (resellers) would like you to believe.

tbh neither were the what the kobe 8s and sellers are still demanding hefty trades

Easy pickup this morning at Nike Dallas. Hope everyone gets at least one pair. These are dope

I didn't think it was an easy pickup. Drove 2 hours,in the icy roads, to be denied. The guy was trying to convince me to get the lebron xi. I just left empty handed.

Available @ NDC

2 pair limit

Non-TLO release

Y'all keep saying a 180 I thought they would be more... Since they got released at every niketown and ndc... I could care less though I just wanted em.. Now all I need is the white for cheap and I'm good.

I didn't think it was an easy pickup. Drove 2 hours,in the icy roads, to be denied. The guy was trying to convince me to get the lebron xi. I just left empty handed.

Sorry to hear that bro. I got up there at 8 and was like 5th in line. Most people didn't show up till like 9:30 and they opened at 10. When i looked back it seemed like almost everyone got a pair.

Hmm 14 NT's got around 80-100 pairs each, and then maybe 300-500 pairs on NDC. That makes around 2000 pairs give or take. I think that qualifies as limited... correct me if I missed something.
I am sure NDC got more than 500 pairs available online. Does anyone know what kind of stock numbers they usually have for other past releases? 

Back
Top Bottom