The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Nope. Sometimes Nike updates shipping that same saturday, sometimes they send it sunday, or if not it comes monday.

Check your order status online, a few times theres been instances people didnt get confirmation at all but the items had shipped
Does Nike normally ship quick? 

Does Nike normally ship quick? 
Not sure what you mean by quick. If you mean delivery time just depends on where you live, usualy between 2-4 days starting on Monday. 

If you mean processing to shipping out ... theyre inconsistent on giving you shipping confirmation but usually your item you order on saturday morning is going out by Monday.

A couple times I have ordered on Saturday morning and it ships on monday, but then order something on monday and both items arrive the same day

The details on this shoe really made it dope, SC did a great job with the colorway. The gradient monkey paw, sonic wave pattern on the glove material, logo on the tongue, autograph stitched on the durabuck closure portion, and initials and numbers stitched on the side made these awesome. Theyre one of the best SC colorways and alot of thought was put into these.

Not sure what you mean by quick. If you mean delivery time just depends on where you live, usualy between 2-4 days starting on Monday. 

If you mean processing to shipping out ... theyre inconsistent on giving you shipping confirmation but usually your item you order on saturday morning is going out by Monday.

A couple times I have ordered on Saturday morning and it ships on monday, but then order something on monday and both items arrive the same day
Cool. Thanks for the info. I just have never ordered from NDC before...So I was assuming that my order would be shipped out tomorrow. Figured, since I opted for free shipping, my order won't arrive till Thursday the soonest.

The details on this shoe really made it dope, SC did a great job with the colorway. The gradient monkey paw, sonic wave pattern on the glove material, logo on the tongue, autograph stitched on the durabuck closure portion, and initials and numbers stitched on the side made these awesome. Theyre one of the best SC colorways and alot of thought was put into these.
agreed. best thing is i got these for retail and even if i didn't, i don't think these will resell. glove was such a bonafide superstar back in my day. a lot of sneakerheads don't remember/realize this. like these way more than my sc galaxy rookies 

agreed. best thing is i got these for retail and even if i didn't, i don't think these will resell. glove was such a bonafide superstar back in my day. a lot of sneakerheads don't remember/realize this. like these way more than my sc galaxy rookies 
lol at people even trying to get 300 to 320 for these cuz there not exclusive like the the zoom rookie or other SC collabs...alot of cats about to be stuck wit em

lol at people even trying to get 300 to 320 for these cuz there not exclusive like the the zoom rookie or other SC collabs...alot of cats about to be stuck wit em

Yeah, these werent nearly as limited as other SC releases and the overall demand Paytons is pretty low. There are plenty of GP fans, but the generation that remembers and appreciates GPs accomplishments is not the same generation paying out the nose for shoes. Younger heads couldnt care less about GP.
Sad to say... but the SC tag on these holds alot more weight to most people than the GP tag; and the fact that these arent super limited means alot of re-sellers will likely be stuck with pairs they bought as bait.

Still in progress for me too, I have a feeling last weekend was full of problems with processing orders.

The two necessary colorways. Dope as ****!
smokin.gif

I agree 

A lot of Glove shipments will be delayed. Nike is having serious problems shipping anything when they say they will right now.

finally saw that my order was updated to "shipped"! I'm still stressing because it is an order for 2 pairs, but I'm feeling better now. The rest of you should get good news soon as well

Back
Top Bottom