The College Basketball Post

Can we get LaVine in the NBA dunk contest this year though?

Boy dunks with anger like he's made about his ranking coming in to UCLA

I think all of you people are crazy, if all the principle prospects come out I don't see any way he goes top 5, that seems nuts.

he's and athletic guy with a jump shot, he's not a point guard, I see no shake in his game at all, he's not physically punishing like Westbrook, in this strong of a draft no way he goes top 5, or top 10.

I don't see it.

also his mechanicsa and his ft% tell me his shooting might not be as as he he's shown thus far.

Last edited:
I think all of you people are crazy, if all the principle prospects come out I don't see any way he goes top 5, that seems nuts.

he's and athletic guy with a jump shot, he's not a point guard, I see no shake in his game at all, he's not physically punishing like Westbrook, in this strong of a draft no way he goes top 5, or top 10.

I don't see it.

also his mechanicsa and his ft% tell me his shooting might not be as as he he's shown thus far.

Your bugging. Dude is one of the better prospects ive seen period this season and given his somewhat small sample size due to minutes compared to other stars, hes gonna be a stud in the nba

I don't see it.

I dont see no pg in Levine's game either...when i watch he seems like an athletic dude that can shoot/get buckets...just cuz he goes to UCLA dont mean hes gonna be Westbrook, different coach, system and all that

I don't see it.

No chance he goes top 5 this year, but in a league where GMs do dumb **** every year like drafting Wesley Johnson top 5, taking Dion Waiters over Andre Drummond and Harrison Barnes, etc., there's no way that I'm going to say for sure that he's not going top 10. I could see a team taking him over a WCS or a Garry Harris with hopes that he reaches his ceiling. I do agree that he's not a PG, though. 

The kid is what 6'5'?

That's perfect height for a 2, he doesn't need nor should he be asked to play the 1.
He could kill at the 2...you know how it is tho, everybody wants to find the next super pg prospect word to the Magic still trying out Oladipo at point :x

Let's see what the player that wears #22 on Kansas does tonight.

Saw highlights of the second half of his last game...I give em props for a couple of those shots and that dunk through traffic.

Last edited:
this year will be the toughest year to fill out a bracket

there is not one clear cut favorite to win it all this year, and league play has been exciting to this point

ACC and the B1G have been great and even the Big East has shown great Parity Pac12 continues to receive no love but will be strong as well when March rolls around

I love College Basketball

I feel like there's not a lot of good mid majors this year so it might be easier for the first 2 rounds... All match ups anyways.

is USC that bad or is enfield a crappy coach on the major level?

PAC 12 network not being on direct tv blows

Back
Top Bottom