The College Basketball Post

Been much better offensively as of late, even with Sean Kilpatrick struggling big time. Cronin needs to go with Caupain full time over Guyn. Soon he'll have no choice to. Player development has been huge over the past few years there, as well as talent evals.

Very true, but that Defense is what will win them there games even when the offense is struggling. Still couldnt beleive what they managed to do to Memphis on the road. That Defense is serious

I think we will have to change the definition of a Mid Major bc alot of the programs have since realligned with some of the blue chip names in the country, not to mention consistently making appearance in March with other members in there leagues and with great players staying all 4 years ie Doug McDermott

that kid is a beast and deserves his shot in the league

Question what is up with Gary Harris, reminds me in a way of Durrell Summers from the simple fact that there are times you would like or expect him to be more assertive offensively then he is. Sometime he disappears on the court and have a hard time figuring why. Whenever they are in trouble you rarely see him make a play, and defers to appling and payne way to often, yethe is mentioned as an elite player on the college level

Question what is up with Gary Harris, reminds me in a way of Durrell Summers from the simple fact that there are times you would like or expect him to be more assertive offensively then he is. Sometime he disappears on the court and have a hard time figuring why. Whenever they are in trouble you rarely see him make a play, and defers to appling and payne way to often, yethe is mentioned as an elite player on the college level
That run that Summers went on after Lucas was injured in the Tourney his Junior year was amazing. Dude was shooting lights out and could jump out of the gym.

Harris is a streaky shooter. He gets his points whether he's hot or cold because he gets to the line which is good, but I'm not convinced he should be a lottery pick. Maybe it's his confidence? He hasn't been 100% healthy if forever so maybe that's screwing with his head. Could also be part Izzo's system.

Either way, I'm not opposed to him deferring to Payne and Appling just due to their experience. 

Mid major didn't really change for me. With Dougie there that team can beat anyone on a given night. Them, Zaga, Wichita, SDSU, VCU... Not mid majors to me anymore.

Harvard, UMASS, SLU... Mid majors.

Wow talk about a hot head.

I hope whoever takes this Embid dude plays the Kings game 1..

Cousins would knock this dude the **** out he try to pull this in the NBA.

Wiggins is hot, yet they stop going through him on offense

This is the type of **** I'm talking about with Kansas

Back
Top Bottom