The College Basketball Post

Wiggins is hot, yet they stop going through him on offense

This is the type of **** I'm talking about with Kansas

Ive come to understand that a very tiny select few of college coaches have sophisticated offences that target mismatches, maintain good spacing, use misdirection, get their talented players in space, Fred Hoirberg, Mark Few, Coach K, Cal ect

and some run 3 pointless hand offs at the top of the key or swing the ball back and forth before without any movement or purpose, this is 99% of coaches including Bill Self.

Did this fool just pick a Bo Ryan team to win the National Championship? As good as Bo is, he has not had success in the Tourney. They'll be out before the Elite 8. 

Kane 
nthat.gif
 and Hoiberg is absolutely that dude. 

Last edited:
Wiggins starting to look more comfortable these past few games. Osh Kosh is on point though, most college coaches simply don't know how and when to exploit mismatches.

Did this fool just pick a Bo Ryan team to win the National Championship? As good as Bo is, he has not had success in the Tourney. They'll be out before the Elite 8. 

Kane :nthat:  and Hoiberg is absolutely that dude. 

Wiskys trouble in the NCAAs is equally surprising as Pitts has been

Great coaches, great teams, poor results. A title would not be shocking.

St Louis could win it just as easy as Wisconsin could though!

Guess you wanted him to say OSU, Kentucky, or Arizona

STICK TO THE SCRIPT GUYS!

I don't give a **** who he said... who even is he?

Just saying that no team scoring in the mid 50's is gonna be able to win it all.

puriod.

and yes I spelled it dat way.

OKB spitting gospel, Self is a great recruiter but I've never held him in the same class as K, Cal, Few, Smart, Izzo when it comes to in game adjustments, matchups and rotations

Wiggins going 20/20 :nerd:

"He" was J Will on the halftime show. Said something like, "Wisco can run the table and get to the Final 4, even win it all. Matter fact, they're my pick to win it all." 

****ey is a savage

Grant just reached out the sky for a putback dunk

Last edited:
Embiid's escape dribbles>>>>

The most impressive skills he's shown me this year. The guy has a sixth sense for double teams and also has the coordination to get out of them.

As far as Wiggins, good to see him more comfortable. Still not sure how he projects to the pros, still tentative on that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom