The College Basketball Post

Duke has no semblance of an inside presence, if they did they are probably one of the undefeated teams because they have it all elsewhere.

Bari straight no matter what but unfortunately he came after the last good Plumlee graduated

Duke has no semblance of an inside presence, if they did they are probably one of the undefeated teams because they have it all elsewhere.

Bari straight no matter what but unfortunately he came after the last good Plumlee graduated

I said this after he signed, it's one of the reason I want him to stay. We need to start recruiting MULTIPLE GOOD BIGS per class.

Recruiting good bigs nowadays is such a crapshoot. Look at Dakari Johnson...the kid is plain awful and he was either the first or second ranked center from this class.

Imo the entire rankings of hs bball players is hella flawed.

Wayy to many 5 stars each year when only 3-4 of them legit become good players or worth their ranking

Wayy to many 5 stars each year when only 3-4 of them legit become good players or worth their ranking

This. Too much truth.

Let's go CU. Let's get this W right now.

I'm still STRUGGLING to understand how Dakari Johnson was the #1 ranked center coming in

What planet are we on?

1. Its the center position, so its always lacks depth.

2. Dakari is tall has good hands and can make a hook shot, that adds up to a dominant high school player, and a good college guy.

3. Once Embiid really established himself he was ranked above Dakari, but other than that who is a demonstrably better prospect? Erik Mika? Moses Kingsly? Dakari's took his sqaud and won the NHSI, beat Tyler Ennis team in the finals, played well.

Y'all are over thinking this because hes on kentucky, he's going to be a good college player, just not the NBA prospect that people expect to go to Kentucky.

You're acting like hes marshal plumlee.

Last edited:
Spenser Dinwiddie may have just blown his knee out

Yikes

And OKB have you watched any of his minutes at UK? He's the worst athlete I've seen in a while, foul machine, cannot play a semblance of defense and adds nothing on offense. He can hit a hook shot, that's nice but he can barely run.

Yikes

And OKB have you watched any of his minutes at UK? He's the worst athlete I've seen in a while, foul machine, cannot play a semblance of defense and adds nothing on offense. He can hit a hook shot, that's nice but he can barely run.

yeah i seen him

he's a horrible athlete I agree, but its college basketball man, I made fun of him when I watched the NHSI, but your expectations are all out of wack because its Kentucky, he's a 4 year guy, he's tall, and can catch the ball and rebound decently. You don't think he could play for Duke right now?

he's not a pro, but you don't think by his 4th year, you don't he can play as well as Omar Samhan for example?

Last edited:
I said before the year they could win the B10. Yes I believe it. Fran is a great coach, when sane.

Last edited:
cincy my darkhorse......really like this years team......just kinda wish they could score slightly better

I said before the year they could win the B10. Yes I believe it. Fran is a great coach, when sane.

Meh... I think Wisconsin has the best chance to win the B1G. I could see Iowa wining the B1G tourney though. Wisconsin only has to play State and OSU once and both are in Madison. If Wisco doesn't take the regular season title, the Spartans will.

Edit - I think Minnesota is gonna surprise Iowa next game and get the W.

On another note - any of y'all see this clip? I enjoyed it. Jalen is that dude.

Last edited:

cincy my darkhorse......really like this years team......just kinda wish they could score slightly better
Been much better offensively as of late, even with Sean Kilpatrick struggling big time. Cronin needs to go with Caupain full time over Guyn. Soon he'll have no choice to. Player development has been huge over the past few years there, as well as talent evals.

He started off a little slow, mostly due to him adjusting to the physicality of CBB and him being pretty weak right now strength wise as a frosh. He was gaining confidence offensively and was starting to be pretty aggressive with some success and much better defensively before tearing a ligament in his big toe that's going to sideline him for a few weeks.

Expecting him to be really really good by year 3. Maybe even next year depending on how much strength he adds in the offseason.

Last edited:
Can anybody give me a decent scouting report on Villanova?

Haven't had much access to see any of their games here in Canada... Any help would be appreciated.

yeah i seen him

he's a horrible athlete I agree, but its college basketball man, I made fun of him when I watched the NHSI, but your expectations are all out of wack because its Kentucky, he's a 4 year guy, he's tall, and can catch the ball and rebound decently. You don't think he could play for Duke right now?

he's not a pro, but you don't think by his 4th year, you don't he can play as well as Omar Samhan for example?
He was even worse at the Hoop Hall Classic last year. Couldn't even stay in the game guarding a 6"6 center. Brutal, but hoping he gets the right development. Good kid that should take advantage of that height.

That Levine windmill T_T. Alford is going to really have to convince him to come back. Another year and he could be top 5, though.

Back
Top Bottom