The College Basketball Post

It just means my thoughts on college basketball are superior to urs. That's all.

And I said, "...he MIGHT..."

Not that he does, so ur wrong.

828341214.gif

Im honestly kidding at this point lol.
I apologize for going personal, shouldn't have done all that. I respect your craft and I wouldn't want anyone taking personal shots at me. With that said, I'd hope you regulars can accept some of the non-regulars viewpoints at face value. Without mentioning how we're not regulars, lol.

Jabari staying? :rofl:

Lol i doubt it too and it's very unlikely, I'm just saying I wouldn't be shocked. Jabari himself said he wants to play with the incoming class.. Even in this age of one and dones, there have been players that were top 3 locks that stayed (Noah, Smart come to mind) and Jabari doesn't strike me as the type to completely rule out coming back even tho his game is so polished (his family is well off, he actually likes school, etc.). Only time will tell

Wiggins :pimp:

Or do y'all only like to talk about him when he doesn't play well?

Last edited:
Indeed especially the second half where he had 15, 22 overall. Hit a 3 off the dribble, aggressive attacking the rim and dunking in traffic. Leading a big win against a streaking instate ranked rivalry team

The real test will be Monday against Iowa State though

Last edited:
Indeed especially the second half where he had 15, 22 overall. Hit a 3 off the dribble, aggressive attacking the rim and dunking in traffic. Leading a big win against a streaking an instate ranked rivalry team

There was a dunk in traffic? Must have missed it flipping the channels. Only saw a wide-open backdoor lob.

K-State really played poorly today. Lots of bad shots.

Indeed especially the second half where he had 15, 22 overall. Hit a 3 off the dribble, aggressive attacking the rim and dunking in traffic. Leading a big win against a streaking an instate ranked rivalry team

Or do you and others only like to talk about him when he actually does something good?

I only saw the first half where he looked like the same dude I've seen the whole rest of the season. Kansas State was playing awful, they didn't even show up.

Nobody saying wiggins is a bum it's just the lebron comparisons were very stupid

Oh he's athletic...there's a lot of athletic bums in the nba...takes more than that

Nobody ever compared him to LeBron either though, they said he was the best prospect since LeBron.

Kids shouldn't have to be crucified cause the media chooses to hype them beyond reasonable expectation to gain $$$

Anyone think Jabari regrets his decision not to play for Izzo? I got to think they'd be a lock for a Natty with him. Duke, not even close.

State suspect as hell without Payne on the court. The tourney should be amazing this year because there's no real dominant teams.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom