The College Basketball Post

Kane's ankle 
mean.gif

Hope its just a sprain

Speaking of Wiggins, watched the game vs Oklahoma and I'm really starting to think he made a bad choice by going to Kansas. He just looks so lost in Self's system. Florida St or Witcha State would've been a better pick for him to showcase all of his talent IMO. It's still early but it would be nice to see some consistent aggression from him, similar to how Selden played last night.
Yeah looks like he's having no fun at all. Jacking up three's whenever he gets the chance. Hopefully come tournament time, Self can put him in more of his sports: on the block to show off some of his post up skills and his ability to get to the rim with his dribble. 

The only similarities that Lavine and Westbrook have is that they both played for UCLA, are 6'5 and really explosive. Other than that they have absolutely not one thing in common.
There's a lot of similarities between the two. Like you said, both played for UCLA, are around the same height, have length, and are elite athletes. Both had to play off the ball in college whereas they're projected to be point guards in the league. They both have questionable shot selection, and love taking pull up jumpers. I'd even go as far as saying that I think Westbrook's success in the league is why Lavine is projected to be drafted in the top 5-10

There's a lot of similarities between the two. Like you said, both played for UCLA, are around the same height, have length, and are elite athletes. Both had to play off the ball in college whereas they're projected to be point guards in the league. They both have questionable shot selection, and love taking pull up jumpers. I'd even go as far as saying that I think Westbrook's success in the league is why Lavine is projected to be drafted in the top 5-10
Their skill sets seem different. Their demeanor's and mentalities also don't seem too similar. Especially when you project to the next level, I doubt Lavine plays much like Westbrook in the NBA, at least style wise.

Last edited:
Their skill sets seem different. Their demeanor's and mentalities also don't seem too similar. Especially when you project to the next level, I doubt Lavine plays much like Westbrook in the NBA, at least style wise.

Ur right, I guess I did.

But that's why I get paid and u dont.

Last edited:
Ur right, I guess I did.

But that's why I get paid and u dont.
Buddy, that's wonderful you got paid for writing an article stating the obvious and revealing to everyone what the average couch potato could have Googled himself.

Props to you for suckering someone stupid enough to pay you for that. Hope he paid you well too, don't quit your day job just in case it doesn't work out.

Buddy, that's wonderful you got paid for writing an article stating the obvious and revealing to everyone what the average couch potato could have Googled himself.

Props to you for suckering someone stupid enough to pay you for that. Hope he paid you well too, don't quit your day job just in case it doesn't work out.

He? Wow, u haven't been here long have you lol.

Keep on watching one game of a player and then making an assessment, Bronco :rofl:

He? Wow, u haven't been here long have you lol.

Keep on watching one game of a player and then making an assessment, Bronco
roll.gif
One game? What do you mean. I may not have been here as long as some of you, but it doesn't take a regular to see how pathetic it is to brag about being paid for writing that. Again, good for you that you get paid for it. Instead of manning up and owning your mistake you have to beat your chest about being paid. Good for you pal.

One game? What do you mean. I may not have been here as long as some of you, but it doesn't take a regular to see how pathetic it is to brag about being paid for writing that. Again, good for you that you get paid for it. Instead of manning up and owning your mistake you have to beat your chest about being paid. Good for you pal.

What mistake? It seems most people agree in the assertion that Russy and Zach do have many things in common.

Again, u haven't been in here so u don't realize who some of the people in here work for and actually get paid for their basketball iq/ thoughts. It's fine, no big deal bud.

Florida with the tough road win vs. Arkansas in OT. Ended a 23 game home win streak for the Hogs. I think that gave Florida the best home win streak in the country. And if we beat Georgia next Tuesday, it'll be the best home win streak in Florida history.

NCAA needs to stop playing games with Chris Walker's future :smh:

What mistake? It seems most people agree in the assertion that Russy and Zach do have many things in common.

Again, u haven't been in here so u don't realize who some of the people in here work for and actually get paid for their basketball iq/ thoughts. It's fine, no big deal bud.
You said you never said Russ and Lavine play alike. I quoted your article directly in which you said "they may actually play alike".

I do realize that you get paid for your thoughts. You've made that abundantly clear now. That's wonderful. Is that supposed to mean your thoughts are the standard? Last time I checked this wasn't a private thread where only paid writers could exchange ideas and have a discussion on college basketball.

Last edited:
You said you never said Russ and Lavine play alike. I quoted your article directly in which you said "they play alike".

I do realize that you get paid for your thoughts. You've made that abundantly clear now. That's wonderful. Is that supposed to mean your thoughts are the standard? Last time I checked this wasn't a private thread where only paid writers could exchange ideas and have a discussion on college basketball.

It just means my thoughts on college basketball are superior to urs. That's all.

And I said, "...he MIGHT..."

Not that he does, so ur wrong.

Back
Top Bottom