The College Basketball Post

When the hell did MCW turn into John Wall in terms of speed? Yeah, Anderson is slow as dirt but more often than not he gets where he wants on the court. He was also guarded by one of the best defenders in the country the entire game last night.

It's not talked about enough how awesome of a defender Gordon is...instead you guys wanna talk about the transcendent defense of the chosen one while he's getting career highs dropped on his head by guys who won't even be playing in the NBA.

Guess you guys couldn't post about this last night cause you were busy following around some 16 year old future phenoms. Made it back to mom's basement late last night.

#Next :nthat:

That "...." is right sphincter was pretty tight during that final 2 mins :lol:

Kyle is so damn slow man :smh:

We call him SlowPoke for a reason :lol: .. he consistently came in last place during suicide drills back in the day too :smh: ..

Great game last night, glad UCLA fought back towards the end.

Arizona is going to be tough come March if they can find a way to stay out of foul trouble and not have to rely on their bench.

I know, I followed him on the circuit, we were recruiting him... I just really get upset at the fact that he has the ball in his hands at the end and he isn't fast enough to beat his man. It's bothersome.
Good college player...i wouldnt want my team to draft him at all for the league tho, soooooo slooow :x

Could Kyle Anderson beat Nikola Pekovic in a foot race? Like serious question? :lol:

sometimes I think he plays up this Slow-mo thing but then I rember he couldn't beat people off the dribble in high school.

Last edited:
Could Kyle Anderson beat Nikola Pekovic in a foot race? Like serious question? :lol:

sometimes I think he plays up this Slow-mo thing but then I rember he couldn't beat people off the dribble in high school.

Exactly, but that was fine in the beginning stages of high school when he went to Paterson Catholic because he also had Myles Mack and Reggie Cameron on his squad so he didn't have to handle the ball as much.

He knows how to get to his spots on the court though, similar to how Paul Pierce does.

The kid has been slow since elementary school, I don't even think speed coach can fix him at this point :lol:

Last edited:
Marcus smart is gonna be the best player in the draft, besides parker & maybe embiid these gm's would be stupid if they pick any other player over smart, hes gonna be a top 10 pg out the gate, hes a bigger/stronger damian lillard

Marcus smart is gonna be the best player in the draft, besides parker & maybe embiid these gm's would be stupid if they pick any other player over smart, hes gonna be a top 10 pg out the gate, hes a bigger/stronger damian lillard

In a thread full of horrible comparisons, this may be the worst one lmaooo man wut

I'll get them to loosen your leash for a little bit. This sandwich ain't gonna make itself.

You once asked if it was safe to go to an A$ap Rocky concert?
roll.gif

Why do you even exist?
laugh.gif

pretty sure w/e club it was he was at in gboro was safe......rocky wouldn't even bring that type crowd out

I think I'll just stay down here in the basement doing blow with Josh Freeman while JP Tokoto **** these chicks who friend zoned you

We call him SlowPoke for a reason :lol: .. he consistently came in last place during suicide drills back in the day too :smh: ..

Great game last night, glad UCLA fought back towards the end.

Arizona is going to be tough come March if they can find a way to stay out of foul trouble and not have to rely on their bench.

LOL, it's ridiculous how slow he is yet he still manages to make it work and be a top player in the nation. I could see him being productive in the league if the right team drafts him. I don't know why his dad already said kyle's declaring for the draft after the year though, I think he could def. use another year in college to work on his shot and get a little faster if possible (easier said than done lol)

Back
Top Bottom