The College Basketball Post

Speaking of Wiggins, watched the game vs Oklahoma and I'm really starting to think he made a bad choice by going to Kansas. He just looks so lost in Self's system. Florida St or Witcha State would've been a better pick for him to showcase all of his talent IMO. It's still early but it would be nice to see some consistent aggression from him, similar to how Selden played last night.

Not only do i feel self's system limits him, but his game is more tailored for the pros IMO. He'll turn up come March and still be a top pick though, his lack of a "killer instinct" is concerning though.

Going to hit up Pauley tonight to see this Zona' UCLA game. Supporting my brother J Mayes as well. The battle for 2nd place since the Buffs are the best team in that conference.

We sucked tonight but its criminal on what goes on at the Kohl center.
mean.gif
sick.gif
And for the second year in a row Wisconsin has the easiest B1G schedule when compared to the other contenders. 

I've got Zona tonight.

And Memphis decision making/defense is so bad. Giving Louisville so many easy buckets.

I ******g hate Bill Walton :smh:

Announcer : "when's the last time you heard PP so loud?"

BW: "last year when AZ came here"

:x

Bill Walton has been saying some wild **** :lol: the awkwardness between him and the other commentator is deafening.

Back
Top Bottom