The College Basketball Post

Mich St. just has the look of that team this year to me, all the parts you want in an elite CBB team. Never been an Appling fan but he's gotten better every year and he's a damn good PG at this point. Harris is the explosive scorer/shooter. Payne, the interior presence and Dawson is that guy who will strap up anybody and can guard 1-4, MGK lite. Plus, useful parts in Valentine and Kaminski. Ohio St. is overrated and ain't really beat anybody substantial yet so it doesn't have anything to do with this particuarly but just think they are so balanced. Easily the most talent in East Lansing since...I don't even really remember to be honest :nerd:

I agree about mich st...they were my pick for final 4 pre season..real solid team...don't see myself not havin them that far...rest of 3 will be matchup based....I also had duke zona and vcu...

It's like the Knicks and Mich St. switched bodies all of a sudden...

Craft is gonna get his meat rid for that dive so much...most aaron craft play ever.

Gotta give credit to Craft for still being able to play while having his johnson stroked continuously through every game without rest

Last edited:
OSU overrated huh

Overrated as in they are not the 3rd best team in the country as they are currently ranked. Might be the best defensive team in the country but unless Ross/Thompson/Scott suddenly develop a scoring aptitude I can't see them going super far.

If any of you all are Dish Network customers ESPN Full Court is free until the 12th... Usually 10-12 free games a night

This kind of random Adreian Payne might be the prefect player to pair with Demarcus Cousins, if he can make NBA threes, and make NBA rotations he's going to make him self a lot of money.

also

Man Melvin Ejim has become shockingly good, hope he can find a place in the league, seems like a great leader.

Last edited:
Kane on Iowa St. is ballin right now , Rodney Hood too...and aside from some TO's i knew my mans Appling would have a good game :pimp:

Last edited:
Lol pc might be cursed, it's crazy how depleted we are. As far as brandon austin, if he lives up to his expectations, that backcourt of him, young (another pc transfer), artis, dotson should be :smokin , arguably best in the ncaa

Brandon Austin transferring to Oregon

Last edited:
Dana Altman has really done an amazing job...its funny because he was like option Y but he shows what happens when instead of trying to go for the young up and coming prospect or the shoot for the moon hire what you can do. They just hired a guy that was a professional basketball coach and in no time he had a floundering program right back into the elite.

Dana Altman has really done an amazing job...its funny because he was like option Y but he shows what happens when instead of trying to go for the young up and coming prospect or the shoot for the moon hire what you can do. They just hired a guy that was a professional basketball coach and in no time he had a floundering program right back into the elite.

Reminds me of the texas hire of strong in cfb. Different programs and expectations ofcourse but they both are everything you want in a coach and they both just win

Back
Top Bottom