The College Basketball Post

who's surprised by the unc L? That's just what they do...I hope mcadoo bum *** turn pro....luckily I never fell for the hype...freshman year was a product of all the talent around him
I know he thinks bout all the money he lost by staying in school ...and the scouts are thankful he saved them by staying :lol:

I'm gonna have a good laugh when Kansas loses in the first or second round. Nobody's scared of them or their hyped freshmen. If they get matched up with a team that gets physical with them it's a wrap.

Disgaree completely

I bet you $100 that Kentucky and Kansas will both fail to make the final 4
I'll take that bet. Let me know.

who's surprised by the unc L? That's just what they do...I hope mcadoo bum *** turn pro....luckily I never fell for the hype...freshman year was a product of all the talent around him
Tokoto is hot and cold. Brice don't play a lick of D.

When it comes down to the big 12, I see my cyclones splitting 1 with Baylor and OSU. I have no fear agaisnt Kansas :nerd: no worries:smokin
With that being said I see us finish 2nd in conference and more than likely winning b12 tournament.

When it comes down to the big 12, I see my cyclones splitting 1 with Baylor and OSU. I have no fear agaisnt Kansas :nerd: no worries:smokin
With that being said I see us finish 2nd in conference and more than likely winning b12 tournament.
Ejim, Kane, Niang. Mayor is too nice as a HC. Bolting to the NBA in a few seasons.

Hopefully getting hooked up with SJU student tickets for a couple games. Chance to watch Harrison and Sampson in person.

Who's the best shotblocker in the nation? WCS from Kentucky, Chris Obekpa from St. John's or Embiid from Kansas?

W

We've been playing up and down to our competition all season. We got pieces but I really don't think we'll be truly legit until this 2014 class comes in next year.

Berry, Jackson and Pinson are all gonna be :smokin

I haven't watched too much college, but Nick Johnson from AZ is nice and the PG from Michigan State is nice. Overall these younger classes, as I like to call the "A-hole generation", hoop a little meaner than what I've seen over the past 5-6 years in college. Credit trap music. 

Illinois ranked 23rd in AP poll
but we are going to lose by 20+ against the Badgers

Last edited:
Crazy weekend of hoops.

Cincy :smokin my young boy Shaq Thomas starting to come around, glad to see another product of my city do his thing.

Duke, Kansas, OK ST, UNC, & UConn :smh: ... it's tough to win on the road in those hostile environments ..

I haven't watched too much college, but Nick Johnson from AZ is nice and the PG from Michigan State is nice. Overall these younger classes, as I like to call the "A-hole generation", hoop a little meaner than what I've seen over the past 5-6 years in college. Credit trap music. 
Appling? I feel like you mean the SG, Harris. If not, carry on. I like the props for Keith.

Johnson been Zona's MVP. Hope he doesn't flame out come March.

Illinois ranked 23rd in AP poll
but we are going to lose by 20+ against the Badgers
Rice and Abrams are nice, my dude.

Ski, 2nd week this year where he got Pac 12 POY honors and him and Spence got them a top 15 in the AP poll :pimp: :pimp: #ThemBoysReallyWorkHard #NBATalents #LAFitness6HoursADay #UpTempoDaysWithThem

s/o SDSU too :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: although that wasn't much of a shocker at all.

Haven't had my eyes out on the east coast as far as CBB is concerned, but judging from these recent scores seems to be a lot of parity, which makes for some entertaining stuff. Gonna head out to both Zona/LA Schools this week as well.

Last edited:
Big game tonight in the B1G with State vs OSU. If Dawson shows up, I think State buries OSU. If he doesn't, it'll be close. 

Didn't even realize Biedscheid was transferring from ND....sounds like Mizzou is where he will end up. Haith stays getting transfers.

Would love to see Iowa St win the Big 12 this year. Fred Hoiberg is that dude. Was hoping he'd take that Minnesota job last year. 

Iowa State is easily my favorite team to watch this year....

Payne got hurt in warmups it sounds like....huge for Ohio State. They didn't have anyone that could guard him.

Back
Top Bottom