The College Basketball Post

These Kansas gaurds man, Selden especially yikes.

Also this Bill Self offense is verging on clogged toilet Rick Barnes stuff.

Last edited:

I keep waiting for wiggins to take over games smh
You gonna be waiting for about 6 yrs
lol

all ima say is whoever draft him needs to expect him to be a decent contributor and not a future franchise star 

just don't think he's built for that ...i'll eat crow if I'm wrong 

I don't keep up with recruiting anymore but I just wanna know why he was getting lebron james like hype....unfair to him and I blame canadian fans who overhype and ******** anything coming from there 

Last edited:
Funny I ain't hear y'all talking down on Bari when he played worse than Wiggins yesterday against a worse team, I'm sleep though.

He was 7/21 against Zona too even tho he had like 18 pts it wasn't a good game.  Had trouble when Gordon was defending him
Zona some expected some struggle or growing pains. True freshman going against the number one team in the country with athleticism and length.

Not a sleight at Brey or ND. I know his squads can defend. But without Grant, I certainly didn't see the overall Duke performance coming.

My brother Ski has been going uppp since the KU game! Love to see all his hardwork paying off :pimp: :pimp: 27 7 & 4 with the W agains the #10 team in the country. So proud of him.

Him and Spencer are Pros man.

Last edited:
Dinwiddie showed out at home in Boulder. I picked Oregon but they went cold shooting down the stretch. Moser brought his A-game and I still think Ducks are tournament force come March.

Cotton literally the only bright spot at Providence right now as they get washed by Nova.

Back
Top Bottom