The College Basketball Post

Da ****, aint no one tell me this weekend was gonna be upset weekend...:lol:

Oregon, Kansas, Duke, Uconn, Memphis, OSU...and maybe UNC...:nerd:

Last edited:
Da ****, aint no one tell me this weekend was gonna be upset weekend...:lol:

Oregon, Kansas, Duke, Uconn, Memphis, OSU...and maybe UNC...:nerd:

Oregon wasn't an upset even though they were ranked higher. The game was in Boulder and everyone knows Dinwiddie is a star.

I feel you though. Still upset central.

The only one that really wasn't an upset was Memphis (and maybe Oregon).

Everyone else, however, lost to a team they were supposed to be better than. In my book, that's an upset

Last edited:
The only one that really wasn't an upset was Memphis (and maybe Oregon).

Everyone else, however, lost to a team they were supposed to be better than. In my book, that's an upset

Have u seen Colorado?? SMU at home, not really to me. Called that.

SDSU on the road, semi upset I guess but not a huge deal to people.

Leaves Duke, OSU and UNC if they lose this to Wake.

Not a huge deal.

Have u seen Colorado?? SMU at home, not really to me. Called that.

SDSU on the road, semi upset I guess but not a huge deal to people.

Leaves Duke, OSU and UNC if they lose this to Wake.

Not a huge deal.
Cincy's defense keeps them in any game with almost any team in the nation. Kilpatrick and Jackson provide the offense. I'm not shocked Memphis lost the game with Crawford and Johnson going cold. Very perimeter based at times to their detriment.

...and let's officially add UNC to that list...:lol:

Though, with the way they've played all year, this loss is hardly stunning.

Self gotta blame himself, he doesn't know how to manipulate his offensive principals to his current roster.

Hopefully they get it all together by March

Self gotta blame himself, he doesn't know how to manipulate his offensive principals to his current roster.

I don't see Kansas or Kentucky winning the title this year. I really don't. A lot of basketball to be played, I'll remain patient.

I think Self just got caught up in the competition of recruiting some one and dones instead of going after players that run his system.

Not enough shooting to spread the floor on Kansas either. Self barely gives his shooters minutes and Tharpe/Mason aren't consistent threats from the outside or great facilitators.

Kansas and Kentucky are still the 2 teams with the most talent so you can't count them out.  Maybe first title for Sean Miller tho?

You think they make it cat dog?

Way too early to make that call. Literally the first weekend of conference play.

Agreed on Memphis/UC. Overhyped backcourt, that's actually pretty undisciplined for a group of seniors. Coaching leaves a lot to be desired. If you slow the pace and make them play halfcourt like Cronin did, then their prone to take some bad shots. Keep them off the offensive glass too and you're good. They're a legit top 25 team.

who's surprised by the unc L? That's just what they do...I hope mcadoo bum *** turn pro....luckily I never fell for the hype...freshman year was a product of all the talent around him

Back
Top Bottom