The College Basketball Post

Quinn smfh. Good thing Tyus will be given the keys next year.

Sheed still struggling. Gotta keep them out the paint

I love Rodney Hood's game. I think he can be a Luol Deng type of player in the league. Not saying his playing style but production wise from the SF spot.

Notre Dame 
pimp.gif

We won't win with Cook can't and won't happen.

Plus why the hell do we switch everything, crap is nonsense.

Bari got put on poster smh....hate when cook has good shooting game...when that happens he gets too shot happy

That streak of consecutive weeks in the AP top 10 is about to end. I need someone to plant a key of coke in Cook's duffel bag. Tired of this J. Cole in the face mother@#$%

And just like I said, this is where we see the real UConn, right on schedule. Ollie needs to get Vin Baker or a big man coach on deck asap cause our frontcourt is malnourished.

Ed Cooley taking all these super talented kids with red flags is backfiring, eh?

Did Austin really have any red flags though? Not to my knowledge...he is going to ball wherever he goes I guarantee it

Ledo had red flags due to academics but thats all I know of of players Cooley has brought to Providence

But by my word - thank god I went to Arizona because as much as I love Providence (grew up here and again reside) I just can't support the program anymore

The administration is a joke. Cooley had no support from them on the waiver for Ledo and no support/say on the Austin/Bullock decision

To suspend two incoming freshman for the ENTIRE season after taking SEVEN months to decide is a travesty. All they did was double team a girl in the dorms, whos roommate was jealous (and ratted) and its been a huge issue since. I get that it's a Catholic school and sex in the dorms is a no-no but c'mon. Father Shanley and AD Driscoll have crippled what Cooley was building

Like I said, no more of my money

Also, gotta feel for Bryce Cotton. What he's been asked to do and has done is unfair yet admirable. I wish kid nothing but the best of luck in his future career. One of the greatest Friars of all time

UConn slide like Malta predicted. Houston then SMU. Mudiay's salivating.

Excellent slate of Sunday games. Picking Wisconsin by 7-10 points, Oregon by 1-2 points, Kansas by 3-4 points.

Atkins elevated his game with Grant gone. Bari on a poster.

Ed Cooley taking all these super talented kids with red flags is backfiring, eh?

Did Austin really have any red flags though? Not to my knowledge...he is going to ball wherever he goes I guarantee it

Ledo had red flags due to academics but thats all I know of of players Cooley has brought to Providence

But by my word - thank god I went to Arizona because as much as I love Providence (grew up here and again reside) I just can't support the program anymore

The administration is a joke. Cooley had no support from them on the waiver for Ledo and no support/say on the Austin/Bullock decision

To suspend two incoming freshman for the ENTIRE season after taking SEVEN months to decide is a travesty. All they did was double team a girl in the dorms, whos roommate was jealous (and ratted) and its been a huge issue since. I get that it's a Catholic school and sex in the dorms is a no-no but c'mon. Father Shanley and AD Driscoll have crippled what Cooley was building

Like I said, no more of my money

Damn didnt know about that. Crazy

Also, gotta feel for Bryce Cotton. What he's been asked to do and has done is unfair yet admirable. I wish kid nothing but the best of luck in his future career. One of the greatest Friars of all time
One of the best players in the Big East along with McDermott.

Semaj and Harrison next tier.

Somebody needs to be explain to me exactly how Marshall Plumlee became a McDonalds All American. Duke needs a big so bad and he still gets no burn, he's almost as bad as David Stockton. :x

Back
Top Bottom