The College Basketball Post

I agree with AMP in a certain way. There are people that ONLY post about the poor kid and no one else.

They don't discuss any other team, player, coach or recruit... Which means they come in here just to hate on the kid.

Because he literally pisses me off. I'm sorry I don't travel around the country to be an unpaid scout of high school basketball and relied on the hype from commentators and the media, but I was expecting this kid to be the next big thing. He's literally just not that good at any part of basketball, and at this point people are just reaching to find anything they can to keep saying he's going to be this great player. Now it seems like all they have left is he's a "transcendent defender" and "the best player in the country in the open court" (Lol on both those btw). LeBron level athlete and "body of a god"? He's a damn toothpick and he hasn't done one thing all year that jumped off the page athletically. He finishes one on none fast breaks with little two handed dunks while Levine is out there throwing down windmills with his head above the rim. Levine also happens to be 10 times the shooter Wiggins will ever be and a better ball handler.

You obviously are stuck in your ways about Wiggins and see what you want so idk why you waste your time posting about him, nobody cares b :lol:

Post about a player/team that you do like instead of hating on a teenager who's going to make you look foolish

^ stop it with the salt man it's disgusting at this point. You come in here to write full out essay about a 18 year old kid. Stop it your a adult. You said 30 pages ago the kid is overrated. Aite you made your point, no need to come in every three pages saying the same thing.

Last edited:
Move on guys.

any ways as long as Kyle Anderson keeps his jumper on point he will be effective, last year he was
jumpshot was completely broken but so far its been going in...lets see if it lasts.

Branden Dawson will be a good pro. Finally clicking on all cylinders. Versatility to defend all five positions on the floor.

Move on guys.

any ways as long as Kyle Anderson keeps his jumper on point he will be effective, last year he was
jumpshot was completely broken but so far its been going in...lets see if it lasts.

I love Kyle Anderson's game. I don't care if people think he's too slow or not...the guy gets anywhere on the court he wants and is a hell of a passer. Plus he's the size of a small forward. He could be MCW 2.0 in the NBA.

Move on guys.

I love Kyle Anderson's game. I don't care if people think he's too slow or not...the guy gets anywhere on the court he wants and is a hell of a passer. Plus he's the size of a small forward. He could be MCW 2.0 in the NBA.

way too slow to play pg in the league......idc how tall his *** is

Yeah...because MCW was dominating college basketball, right? You don't know what a lot of these guys are gonna turn into but there's a lot of similarities between their playing style and size.

MCW averaged 12 points, 7 assists and 5 rebounds at Cuse. Anderson is averaging 15, 9 and 7 this year. Both of them are triple double threats every night.

Last edited:
I was thinking Kyle Anderson is more like Derrick McKey on steroids. Similar scoring and rebounding numbers but Anderson's assist numbers are much higher even though both are known as good passers for their size.

Last edited:
I don't think some of you have even watched much of Anderson play this year. The kid's game is so smooth. He controls the tempo of the game and always seems to make the right decision. His jumper looks good even when it doesn't fall. No matter how slow you think he plays...it seems to be working pretty damn well.

Nobody said he wasn't good, everyone is in agreement on that but to say he's MCW? Na

MCW is an elite athlete with a 40 inch vert and one of the fastest guys at 6'6. His game is predicated on his athleticism and defense, Slo-Mo is literally the opposite. Only things they have in common are size, stats and being fair skinned with generic names. They don't play alike at all.

Hes a homeless lamar odom, i dont think his game is gonna adjust at the next lvl, hes gonna have to play more off ball & hes a terrible defender and his lack of speed makes it even worse

Alright, whatever you guys wanna say. I've seen a lot of MCW's games this year and probably about 8 of Anderson's and I think there's definitely similarities in their playing style, demeanor and obviously the way they look.

But alright...you guys are the pros at this. You win.

Really don't understand why ya'll even bother debating anything BucEm says. Dude has proven time and time again that he's a clown.

Last edited:
Alright, whatever you guys wanna say. I've seen a lot of MCW's games this year and probably about 8 of Anderson's and I think there's definitely similarities in their playing style, demeanor and obviously the way they look.

Dog stop getting butthurt when people don't agree with you lol.

If anything he reminds me of Shaun Livingston (2014 version).

Last edited:
Really don't understand why ya'll even bother debating anything BucEm says. Dude has proven time and time again that he's a clown.

You literally bring nothing to any topic except telling people their wrong, inserting laugh face emoticons and calling people clowns.

You must be a really pleasant person in real life.

Elaborate on the similarities. You said "size and playing style" in your original post. What about their playing styles are similar to you? You threw in the way they look in there as a similarity. Come on, my dude.

Back
Top Bottom