The College Basketball Post

Alright, whatever you guys wanna say. I've seen a lot of MCW's games this year and probably about 8 of Anderson's and I think there's definitely similarities in their playing style, demeanor and obviously the way they look.

But alright...you guys are the pros at this. You win.

Elaborate on the similarities. You said "size and playing style" in your original post. What about their playing styles are similar to you? You threw in the way they look in there as a similarity. Come on, my dude.

Lmao grinds my gear when people compare someone just because they look together. Like Aaron gordon and blake griffin, even though they play nothing alike in college and only thing similiar is both have crazy hops

Oh my god.

They're both tall light skinned point guards that are a triple double threat every night with so-so jumpers (but both have good form) and have the same type of demeanor on the court. They don't need to be the exact same damn player for you to make a comparison.

Wiggins can't shoot like Paul George or T-Mac but that's who you compare him to. Randle can't shoot the midrange like Z-Bo and is more athletic but that's who you compare him to.

Black Migo....you just posted in the NBA thread that "if Jamal Crawford steps his game up consistently he's going to be an All-Star"......you don't need to be debating anybody about their opinion.

Last edited:
I def think Kyle Anderson can improve his athleticism and speed once he gets to the L. I just wish he turned the ball over less.

Tried to give Buc Em a chance. That response was just...

Cincy imposing their will on Memphis. Troy Caupain is going to be a really good PG.

Biggest home loss for Memphis since a loss to Cincy in 1999. Dominated the 2nd half.

Hope Vonleh vs. Payne is a good one.

If Josh Smith continues to let G'Town work their big man magic on him and slims down...he's going to be a BE POY candidate and first round pick next season.

Last edited:
G Pop Harris going off against Indiana 
nthat.gif

laugh.gif
 Now Appling going off!

Last edited:
Move on guys.

any ways as long as Kyle Anderson keeps his jumper on point he will be effective, last year he was
jumpshot was completely broken but so far its been going in...lets see if it lasts.
its the only way he finds a spot in the NBA if he can become a very good 3 point shooter. you cant be as slow as Anderson is and find a roster spot in the NBA if you doing everything just above AVG

St john fans still hyped about the lavin hire?
roll.gif

This UConn team isn't winning with Napier playing facilitator. Makes no damn sense when he is by far the best player on the court...

Any team who thinks Josh Smith is a good idea in the first round deserves whatever headaches come to them. Mentally he isn't there, can't trust him in that regard. Without me being as harsh, if a playoff team drafts him at the latter part of the first round, I guess that would be OK.

Last edited:
Kept it closer than I thought they would

Went all downhill when Kemp fouled out with 10 minutes left :smh:

Last edited:
Any team who thinks Josh Smith is a good idea in the first round deserves whatever headaches come to them. Mentally he isn't there, can't trust him in that regard. Without me being as harsh, if a playoff team drafts him at the latter part of the first round, I guess that would be OK.

I doubt he actually makes a nba roster

This UConn team isn't winning with Napier playing facilitator. Makes no damn sense when he is by far the best player on the court...

Him being a facilitator has hardly anything to do with it. He's, so far, 1 of 8 from the field. I said this a couple of weeks ago but folks wanted to act like he'd always score 20+ a night-- he will have an off-night and/or get shut down by opposing defenses. And when that happens, this team will likely lose.

Our guard play is our salvation, but it's also our achilles heel. And today, we've witnessed the achilles heel side of the coin.

This dude Oly just needs to hold up a sign by Gampel asking students to volunteer for the center position....:smh:

No center presence, and our forwards are bums, with the exception of Gif. How Oly doen't draw more plays for Gif is honestly beyond me. It's a real problem when dude is just getting two shot attempts a game.

Uconn, humbled and outclassed by middle of the pack Conference USA teams (and I'm being generous)--never thought I'd see the day.

:smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom