The College Basketball Post

I think Harvard is missing one of their best players.

Wake Forest didn't even show up against UVA :smh:

Last edited:
Didn't notice until today, but my man Tyler Ennis got added to the Freshman Tracker on ESPN's CBB page 
pimp.gif

The less heralded Harrison twin is alot better than I thought

That's not saying much. For their sake I really hope they stay AT LEAST another year. I'd feel so bad for both flaming out after that rookie contract dries up and they're out the league.

Jabari goes buns and Hood goes bananas. Is it possible to have both ball out at the same time? It ain't too much to ask.

Miami working UNC :pimp:

Bet UNC beats Cuse on Saturday just because they are that type of team

Last edited:
It's weird seeing Tokoto play good knowing he's tried to hit up like every white chick I know on Instagram. He seems like a strange dude.

He don't realize if he played well consistently the snow bunnies would come to him?

Hustling backwards

Most the chicks he was hittin up lived in Wilmington which is 4 hours away from Chapel Hill. He must just not know how to talk to girls cause those UNC girls will usually throw it to anybody on the basketball team. Even Zeller was gettin his rocks off and he was the goofiest kid you'd ever see walking around campus. If you know a girl that went there during Danny Green's tenure there's about a 90 % chance he smashed.

Why you in this thread? Thought it was a waste of your time because of all the future Canadian legend bashing?

Speaking of Wiggins, watched the game vs Oklahoma and I'm really starting to think he made a bad choice by going to Kansas. He just looks so lost in Self's system. Florida St or Witcha State would've been a better pick for him to showcase all of his talent IMO. It's still early but it would be nice to see some consistent aggression from him, similar to how Selden played last night.

I definitely never asked if "it was safe to go to an ASAP Rocky concert".

I can't remember what I said but it was about the club he was performing at in Greensboro.

How do you have enough time on your hands to even slightly remember a random post of mine from atleast three years ago?

Hyped for this UCLA-Arizona game tonight, hoping to see Lavine and lil Kyle go off and give arizona their first loss

Back
Top Bottom