The College Basketball Post

James Young and Selden will end up in the D-League or the end of somebody's bench if they come out after this season. They aren't ready to contribute much of anything at the next level.

Gary Harris just seems to me like the perfect role player on a winning team in the NBA. I really like Lavine too. I just love Hairston's potential in the NBA and I think he'll be ready to contribute right away.

I don't recall PJ creating any offense. More of a catch and shoot, big guard who can defend multiple positions and rebounds well. What makes you believe he's a gem?

I don't recall PJ creating any offense. More of a catch and shoot, big guard who can defend multiple positions and rebounds well. What makes you believe he's a gem?

You just kinda described why I like him...can shoot the hell out the ball, perfect size and great potential on defense to defend multiple positions and a good rebounder. He could be something like JR Smith with better defense if he keeps his **** together.

You just kinda described why I like him...can shoot the hell out the ball, perfect size and great potential on defense to defend multiple positions and a good rebounder. He could be something like JR Smith with better defense if he keeps his **** together.

The thing is JR can create his OWN offense... I haven't seen PJ do that at all during his tenure at UNC so I'm not comfortable with him within the top 20 of the draft.

Personally think Pj will be a decent pro...can't see him going top 15 since he didn't play this season....if he stay outta trouble and have good workouts for someone who sat out a year he will go late 1st

With the emphasis on "3 and D" wings in today's NBA, guys like Bullock and Hairston can pencil themselves into the end of the first round in most years.

Considering all that's surrounding Hairston and the fact that he won't play at all this year it wouldn't be shocking to see him fall out of the first round. Especially when you consider how loaded both this year's and next year's classes will be

Considering all that's surrounding Hairston and the fact that he won't play at all this year it wouldn't be shocking to see him fall out of the first round. Especially when you consider how loaded both this year's and next year's classes will be

I also wont be shocked if he goes top 20. Guys like him tend to move up draft boards just based on draft workouts. Works both ways imo.

Last edited:
PJ literally does nothing better than Bullock on the pro level, idk what y'all see.

I've watched PJ every year and he was a good college player. He can shoot the 3 but that's where it stops, he's not taking any NBA players off the dribble, maybe he'll be a good defender. I'd take Reggie over him strictly based on size because that's the only thing that seperates them.

Idk what PJ y'all was watching for 2years. But the kid was strictly catch and shoot. if it was more then 2 dribbles he couldn't get it done. And he didn't lock up like Reggie. Reggie guarded the best player every night.

Last edited:
Idk what PJ y'all was watching for 2years. But the kid was strictly catch and shoot. if it was more then 2 dribbles he couldn't get it done. And he didn't lock up like Reggie. Reggie guarded the best player every night.

See my post on the previous page.

What in the **** were you watching?

Reggie Bullock is not better at ANYTHING than PJ. You wanna talk about useless other than catch and shoot and strictly one or two dribbles and pullup jumper.....that's Bullock. He's a great shooter, has great size and is a solid player in his own right but PJ is a 6'6 230 pound ox at shooting guard with range deeper than NBA three pointer, guarded literally four different positions at times for UNC and can straight body dudes to the basket and finish with contact when he doesn't settle for the jumper.

Nobody in this state gave a damn about Bullock leaving.

What in the **** were you watching?

Reggie Bullock is not better at ANYTHING than PJ. You wanna talk about useless other than catch and shoot and strictly one or two dribbles and pullup jumper.....that's Bullock. He's a great shooter, has great size and is a solid player in his own right but PJ is a 6'6 230 pound ox at shooting guard with range deeper than NBA three pointer, guarded literally four different positions at times for UNC and can straight body dudes to the basket and finish with contact when he doesn't settle for the jumper.

Nobody in this state gave a damn about Bullock leaving.

Aite you got it Champ, clearly your love for PJ runs deep.

Last edited:
What was I wrong about, champ?

I think literally your only argument would be that Bullock is a better defender than PJ.....and that's not even a good one.

The size thing? Bullock plays small forward...6'7 is average height for that position. PJ Hairston is a shooting guard.....6'6 is GREAT height for that position.

Back
Top Bottom