The College Basketball Post

With the heat that they had been catching with the football scandal and then the academic scandal I don't think the risk was even worth it. He's entering the draft he doesn't need another year of school.

:smh:

**** alamance country though.......they stay having state troopers in the cut :lol:  hate driving through there 

I've got at least 4 tickets driving though there. Got for going 6 mph over the limit. Punk as trooper

Damn. State trooper caught me in Chapel Hill at like 2AM goin 16 over. Paid a nice fine for that one :smh:

Only other encounter with police up there was in Durham and bruh let me off cuz he saw I was from out of state and my height/weight :lol:

But, wouldn't it be wise for PJ to go to the D-League ASAP, showcase his game, then declare for the 2014 draft?

hey my dude Eric...we played prep ball together in VB at CCA. dude was straight DC, always talked about smoking dippers. cool dude but he had that go in him would square up with anybody. He strapped up on D, had me frustrated many days in practice. i remember Synder coming to a couple practices and Izzo sending a some coaches down to look at him. But by the end of the year dude lost all the big time looks and when we finished up the season he was suppose to had signed with VCU. idk what happen tho. Alot of DC heads said his brother was the real deal too but was caught up in those streets.
You went to Coastal?

You probably my man Big Ant then.

Yeah Eric's brother was Earl Risby.

Dude had offers from G'Town, MD, and a bunch of other high major D1s as a sophomore. Dude ended up literally getting run out of DC. He was a police informant...all while still in HS. He got caught in a drug deal to an undercover and ended up snitching on a murder and some more ****. Once the streets found out he moved out to Cali and ain't been back since. It's still dudes in the city that say he's a dead man if he ever comes back. This was damn near 9-10 years ago.

Tragic ******g story with those two. I still see Eric around the city every now and then. Dude got him a desk job somewhere which is a miracle in itself. At the rate those two were going, it's a blessing they're even still alive.

Last edited:
I've not quite been on the embiid bandwagon yet but I like seeing that fire in his belly today against gtown. That's something I love to see in a big man.

You went to Coastal?

You probably my man Big Ant then.

Yeah Eric's brother was Earl Risby.

Dude had offers from G'Town, MD, and a bunch of other high major D1s as a sophomore. Dude ended up literally getting run out of DC. He was a police informant...all while still in HS. He got caught in a drug deal to an undercover and ended up snitching on a murder and some more ****. Once the streets found out he moved out to Cali and ain't been back since. It's still dudes in the city that say he's a dead man if he ever comes back. This was damn near 9-10 years ago.

Tragic ******g story with those two. I still see Eric around the city every now and then. Dude got him a desk job somewhere which is a miracle in itself. At the rate those two were going, it's a blessing they're even still alive.

Yea Big Ant was so nice, he's hands and feet were crazy for his size. He just could get past the nagging injury and our punk as coach. coastal was so suspect, basically a basketball academy. We never went to school and they literally gave us grades. Straight con artist crap. I wish Ant could've got it together dude was nice as ****, he def should be getting payed to play basketball. What up with him now?

Noway in hell Eric has a desk job. I can't see dude sitting still for that long. Lol.

Last edited:
Adrian Payne straight beasted on Texas today. 33 points on 10-13 shooting and 9 boards.

Would not be surprised if Payne's ends up as B1G player of the year. 

Yea Big Ant was so nice, he's hands and feet were crazy for his size. He just could get past the nagging injury and our punk as coach. coastal was so suspect, basically a basketball academy. We never went to school and they literally gave us grades. Straight con artist crap. I wish Ant could've got it together dude was nice as ****, he def should be getting payed to play basketball. What up with him now?

Noway in hell Eric has a desk job. I can't see dude sitting still for that long. Lol.
Yeah we all thought Ant was the next Mike Sweetney (the G'town version 
laugh.gif
). Man...the stories he has of how Coach Chaney used to get on him @ Temple are classic. 
roll.gif

He's lives in NYC now and is an artist.

http://anthonyivory.com/

PJ Hairston is STILL going to go top 15. Reggie Bullock went 25th overall and he ain't even close to prospect Hairston is.

notre dame is pathetic....gave this game away...and for the announcer to say he would take craft first of all the players in country is stupid

Back
Top Bottom