The College Basketball Post

Told y'all about that boy Clarky. Carried Mizzou.

Minor nitpicking. Clean up the turnover that went off his knee/leg. Mishandled the last possession after Illinois hit the go ahead FT's.

Paige played poorly all game until OT.

Sullivan got his Steph Curry on.

Embiid is growing into a monster before our eyes. Mason's no look oop to Selden was too real.

Sampson is a huge difference maker for SJU to go with Harrison's potent scoring.

Told y'all about that boy Clarky. Carried Mizzou
Nationwide Nolan has been talking about Clarkson since the dude came out of SA in high school. Safe to say the Texas schools really failed that eval.

He was one of those late bloomers though. Glad to see he's still getting better.

Last edited:
At least Marcus Foster almost killed him. Coleman playing more would seem to be an obvious need.

Embiid is scary, man.

If Hairston doesn't go top 15 A LOT of teams are going to be regretting their decision. This is a 6'5 elite athlete at the shooting guard position that can shoot from anywhere on the court and has the perfect NBA body already.

He's not some TrapGod that's out in the streets every day like some of you are saying...he just made some dumb decisions in who he was surrounding himself with. From all I've seen and heard he's done all the right things this season since this happened. If he continues doing that and shows out at the combine and workouts there's no way he doesn't go 1st round atleast.

Man, top 15? I stay in the boro for school and know guys he went to highschool with and no ones surprised at the outcome. And balled with him a few times over the summer and you can tell he didnt grasp the opportunities that he had since he gets star treatment. Yeah, he's not a trapgod but in this deep draft why would you possibly waste a pick on him when he'll be available second round or not even get drafted and you can just bring him into camp. I hope he gets focused and actually turns things around but top 15? Nah man

Last edited:
Well somebody's gonna get a damn steal if he goes late 1st-early 2nd like you guys are saying.

From what I know of him from people that are real close to him at UNC he basically does nothing besides play ball and smoke weed. Sounds like every other college or pro basketball player I've come across. I think he'll be alright in the long run.

I think Hairston gets into the late 1st round in the range that Bullock did last year.  As far as sg prospects in this draft, right now I'd have Lavine at the top and then you've got the James Young, Wayne Selden, Gary Harris group.  Hairston can prolly beat out the other sg prospects but he still could very well be the 5th sg taken

Hairston is better than every single one of those dudes :lol:

James Young and Selden better stay in school another year. I like Gary Harris and Lavine though.

Last edited:
Hairston is better than every single one of those dudes
laugh.gif

James Young and Selden better stay in school another year. I like Gary Harris and Lavine though.
Better right now? that may very well be the case but LaVine has by far the highest ceiling out of all sg prospects in this draft due to his superior combination of athleticism, length and shooting.  James Young I'm not convinced will be anything more than an outside shooter in the NBA offensively, Selden hasn't been too impressive to me thus far and should come back for another year but scouts supposedly like his potential.  Gary Harris, I don't think he'll be able to be a slasher at the nba level either and look to be a player that comes off curls, picks etc.

are you joking about hairston? top15? steal? he is not that nice. he can a be role player but hes not doing much in the L

are you joking about hairston? top15? steal? he is not that nice. he can a be role player but hes not doing much in the L
I too see role player in Hairston.

The only reason bullocks was selected so high last year was because of the caliber of the class. If bullocks declared this year he'd be a borderline first round pick

Back
Top Bottom